Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing is going to help the Bears against the Packers

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as Nagy doesn’t use the extra days off to invent more Cordarrelle Patterson in the back field plays. The Bears should be fine.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
As long as Nagy doesn’t use the extra days off to invent more Cordarrelle Patterson in the back field plays. The Bears should be fine.
Honest question, since both Wims and Gabriel were listed as DNP on yesterdays injury report, do you think it will be Patterson or Ridley taking those reps in practice?

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Watch the Patterson wild cat play. Leno decided to not block his man and just wandered off to the outside. Everyone else got out and sealed their man. If Leno would have blocked his man it may have been a TD. That is why Nagy was so pissed. I'm critical of Nagy as well, but that call was a good one. Leno....I don't know what he is thinking half the time.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Honest question, since both Wims and Gabriel were listed as DNP on yesterdays injury report, do you think it will be Patterson or Ridley taking those reps in practice?
I hope its Ridley. Better route runner and pure receiver. Patterson needs to keep his role, an ever expanding role. I like that he was lined up almost as a TE on some plays. He has the want to and ability to block in the run game. Could be fun Sunday.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch the Patterson wild cat play. Leno decided to not block his man and just wandered off to the outside. Everyone else got out and sealed their man. If Leno would have blocked his man it may have been a TD. That is why Nagy was so pissed. I'm critical of Nagy as well, but that call was a good one. Leno....I don't know what he is thinking half the time.

The problem is that Patterson getting the ball out of the backfield has failed all year long. It worked one time in Denver.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that was by design and Antmil missed the pickup. Leno not finding another target is another too common matter that didn't have time to develop here. Thing is, why design it so a tiny guy needs to block a big guy anyway?