Fake field goals? The key to victory...always.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Stop having your girly bitching sessions in my thread which could save the Bears season!

This is important stuff here. We don't need to know whos butt is being hurt by bad names and words unless that person is Cutler.

Guy takes a 30 minute nap and has to come back to this bullshit in his thread? Fuuuuuck that shit!

Welcome to the Baers board bud. Unfortunately, this is business as usual for tribro so get used to it.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Bet we see a fake fg against Arizona. As long as the Bears coaching staff buys it who cares what these jabronies think. I know the Bears brass are reading this thread and will smell what my sock is rooking.

Hey, we speak English on this side of the boarder. Keep that Canada speak in check eh.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bet we see a fake fg against Arizona. As long as the Bears coaching staff buys it who cares what these jabronies think. I know the Bears brass are reading this thread and will smell what my sock is rooking.
I don't really understand the slang but I like the crook of your jive. Sneak one of these plays into 4 to 5 games and it's easy postseason.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Welcome to the Baers board bud. Unfortunately, this is business as usual for tribro so get used to it.

It happens in the hawks forum also whenever someone says kane or toews is overrated. But at least we all agree duncan keith is the greatest blackhawk of all time. Problem is with the current Bears there is nobody that all can agree on as the greatest of all time!! Unless Keith signs to start breaking Packers arms and running a fake fg..there is no hope.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You guys, I don't like making these things public. It's really not good for the board. I think these kind of questions and issue should be handled through PMs out of respect to others. I don't want to talk about this anymore but I have made a point saying that I don't want them banned and think they are good for the board. At times we've had our issues but I thought we all moved passed that.

I made a bad joke that I can see why it was taken the wrong way. I thought that Ole remembered me from the last 10 years of bears discussions and would never have thought that he would have gotten offended by what I said. but when I re-read it, I could see why he would have taken it seriously and edit it out. It was a bad joke and I think Ole would know that it was nothing malicious given how long we've been posting in the same message boards.
How is it that you NEVER stay on thread topic?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It happens in the hawks forum also whenever someone says kane or toews is overrated. But at least we all agree duncan keith is the greatest blackhawk of all time. Problem is with the current Bears there is nobody that all can agree on as the greatest of all time!! Unless Keith signs to start breaking Packers arms and running a fake fg..there is no hope.
I have a dirty dream that Keith retires from hockey to be the bears longsnapper. I'm happily married to a woman but I did have that dream once.

Reactions: TCD

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TCD, I'd love to see the Bears run a Fake FG or any other trick play but you can't just run a Fake FG for the sole purpose to surprise the opponent. A fake FG, like any trick play,needs to be practiced until it can be run to perfection. A coach won't call a trick play unless he knows this for sure. For all we know, the Bears haven't even practiced one yet. They have more important things to worry about than gadget plays.

TCD

Liked Posts:
TCD, I'd love to see the Bears run a Fake FG or any other trick play but you can't just run a Fake FG for the sole purpose to surprise the opponent. A fake FG, like any trick play,needs to be practiced until it can be run to perfection. A coach won't call a trick play unless he knows this for sure. For all we know, the Bears haven't even practiced one yet. They have more important things to worry about than gadget plays.

Well they try to run surprise plays with Cutler all the time which never comes off as surprising. And that doesn't seem to work on 4th and goals and that has statistical facts to prove it. Won't know about faking field goals until the Bears try them. Fact..Cutler 4th and goal (and red zone in general) = failure. I would actually rather they take a couple false starts on the o line and back the guy up because his hard arm is shit unless he has 20 yards to power one in and thread a needle.

Oh by the way. Fake fg aside. Hows about a run play every now and then in the redzone? Jesus fucking nancy and bob smith from kansas!! Were the Bears taking one out of the Seahawks playbook in last years superbowl? Be it i loved the gutsy call the Seahawks made but stupid is still stupid.

I actually also like Cutler for the most part but fuck me lets not put the ball in his hands every fucking time there is a must score.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well they try to run surprise plays with Cutler all the time which never comes off surprising. And that doesn't seem to work on 4th and goals and that has statistical facts to prove it. Won't know about faking field goals until the Bears try them. Fact..Cutler 4th and goal (and red zone in general) = failure. I would actually rather they take a couple false starts on the o line and back the guy up because his hard arm is shit unless he has 20 yards to power one in and thread a needle.

Oh by the way. Fake fg aside. Hows about a run play every now and then in the redzone? Jesus fucking nancy and bob smith from kansas!! Were the Bears taking one out of the Seahawks playbook in last years superbowl? Be it i loved the gutsy call the Seahawks made but stupid is still stupid.

I actually also like Cutler for the most part but fuck me lets not put the ball in his hands every fucking time there is a must score.

That would be a great idea. Gase called such a good game until they got in the redzone. Then he drew a blank and called idiotic plays that put the ball in Jay's hands. The QB run on the first drive was the worst.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be a great idea. Gase called such a good game until they got in the redzone. Then he drew a blank and called idiotic plays that put the ball in Jay's hands. The QB run on the first drive was the worst.

Dude... stop trolling TCD - it took me YEARS to get him to post on here and you're already picking him apart.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well they try to run surprise plays with Cutler all the time which never comes off surprising. And that doesn't seem to work on 4th and goals and that has statistical facts to prove it. Won't know about faking field goals until the Bears try them. Fact..Cutler 4th and goal (and red zone in general) = failure. I would actually rather they take a couple false starts on the o line and back the guy up because his hard arm is shit unless he has 20 yards to power one in and thread a needle.

Not everyone here will appreciate your gentle attitude to certain players but while some might railroad your bung hole with hatred about gadget play ideas I say fuckem. You need to have an edge you can hang your hat in. A horse you can run over. This ST trickery can make a game, so why not?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude... stop trolling TCD - it took me YEARS to get him to post on here and you're already picking him apart.

I'm not trolling. He had a great idea, and I agreed with him. This is why I don't discuss the logistics of football, hockey, or any other sport often. Everytime I do,I get some smart aleck remark like yours

TCD, am I trolling you? Don't lie.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not trolling. He had a great idea, and I agreed with him. This is why I don't discuss the logistics of football, hockey, or any other sport often. Everytime I do,I get some smart aleck remark like yours

TCD, am I trolling you? Don't lie.

I don't think you were trolling. Everyone is just on edge I think after the pakers loss and that guy trying to ban everyone. People are prolly pretty drunk too.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you were trolling. Everyone is just on edge I think after the pakers loss and that guy trying to ban everyone. People are prolly pretty drunk too.

Thank you for ending the voice of reason tonight. Did you just watch the crazy ending of Cowboys/Giants.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for ending the voice of reason tonight. Did you just watch the crazy ending of Cowboys/Giants.

Dude, I brought TCD to this board to chat about footballl... can you please srsly stop baiting HHM and TCD w/ ur posts?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
wtf.gif