Falcons Message board. Hilarious

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
cliff notes?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
"sivik-outkast" went as far as "deleting his account after this last post." He then went on to bitch and moan some more.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Geez. I didn't think it was THAT bad. The guy basically just said he's been a diehard fan since "he's had memories" and he's 33. He's like I will not watch the Falcons or post anymore until a regime change lol. Crazy

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hey, 28 might be the average age, much like the Ducks and Seattle. We're just the old timers. Someone should stick me in hospice, but they might expect a little resistance.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Christ.

I suggest every member of our great CCS read the first page to that board. A great reminder about what to be grateful for.

That shit will make you sober.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jesus Christ.

I suggest every member of our great CCS read the first page to that board. A great reminder about what to be grateful for.

That shit will make you sober.

It seems pretty similar to last week here, but Atlanta doesn't possess the fanbase and they're building a new stadium for no apparent reason. It's a bit mind boggling to me why they'd move the Braves out of the city as well. Short term decision making, but everyone's on board for anything down here.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I feel kind of bad for Falcons fans. They've really had some great talent over the last several years and have turned that into some very good regular seasons, without much success in the playoffs.

They're like the Bulls of the NFL.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I feel kind of bad for Falcons fans. They've really had some great talent over the last several years and have turned that into some very good regular seasons, without much success in the playoffs.

And they have to deal with Saints fans twice a year. One of the most arrogant fan bases in all of sports.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

I dont, fuck them. When they have a sniff of success they talk shit like that are the greatest team to grace the football field.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The only thing worse than the Falcons fans saying they're "done" with the team are the subsequent posts that agree with them.

At least here, people who say shit like that get rightfully ridiculed. A lot of us are often disappointed by the Bears. A lot of us even talk shit about them. But few here say they are "done" with the team.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They don't do that piece of shit tomahawk chop do they?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should look on the bright side, they're in a very weak division so they're never really out of it.