Fales Got Surgery But he's Aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/05/report-david-fales-had-minor-shoulder-surgery/

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on June 5, 2015, 12:41 AM EDT
David Fales Getty Images

Chicago Bears reserve quarterback David Fales underwent shoulder surgery this offseason.

According to Ross Jones of FOX Sports, Fales had a minor procedure that isn’t expected to limit his availability.

Fales was selected in the sixth-round of the 2014 NFL Draft by the Bears out of San Jose State. Fales played in two preseason games last year, including starting the team’s preseason finale. He completed 18 of 31 passes for 214 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.

Fales spent most of the last season on the team’s practice squad. He spent some time on the team’s active roster but never suited up for a regular season game.

Fales will likely be in a battle with Pat Devlin and Shane Carden for reps as the third quarterback on the team’s roster during training camp.

david-fales.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears second-year quarterback David Fales underwent minor offseason shoulder surgery, multiple sources told FOXSports.com.

Fales, 24, won't be limited by the operation and has been declared 'full go,' according to one source.

Fales was penciled in as the Bears' third-string quarterback and will be pushed by undrafted free agent rookie Shane Carden for a roster spot.

A sixth-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft out of San Jose State University, Fales spent most of his rookie season on the practice squad. He was elevated to the active roster in December.

Head coach John Fox said earlier this offseason that the Bears will have an "open competition" at the starting quarterback position between veteran Jay Cutler and Jimmy Clausen.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm hoping for some Steve Austin type velocity.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
I hadn't heard anything about an open competition at quarterback this offseason. Part of the reason why I come to this board is to stay informed on things happening with the Bears. The admin's myopic focus on putting everything with the word "Cutler" into its own forum where it disappears after 3 days has now made it where you can't get real news from this site. Instead we get to read about Brian Urlacher to Dallas rumours. CCS blows.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hadn't heard anything about an open competition at quarterback this offseason. Part of the reason why I come to this board is to stay informed on things happening with the Bears. The admin's myopic focus on putting everything with the word "Cutler" into its own forum where it disappears after 3 days has now made it where you can't get real news from this site.

That's why I posted a thread about Fales.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hadn't heard anything about an open competition at quarterback this offseason. Part of the reason why I come to this board is to stay informed on things happening with the Bears. The admin's myopic focus on putting everything with the word "Cutler" into its own forum where it disappears after 3 days has now made it where you can't get real news from this site. Instead we get to read about Brian Urlacher to Dallas rumours. CCS blows.
You should ask for your money back.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The original six million dollar man, Steve Austin. Not million dollar Steve Anderson(Austin).

[video=youtube;39idYVmlxG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39idYVmlxG0[/video]

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Glad Shane Matthews v2.0 is doing well. For a moment I thought the 2015 season was over.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You should ask for your money back.

And his points are why I don't donate to this site. Everyone in here wants to be the class clown in which 9 out of 10 of you are not funny at all. Lets talks sports, let's talk Bears, not post the same stupid shit over and over, repetitive dumbass memes etc...... Oh yeah, let's bump 2 year olds threads. When the mods take this a little more serious, then this site can get my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.