Fales Got Surgery But he's Aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
They took out his human shoulder and placed in a bionic shoulder. David Fales now has the throwing power of Rex Grossman circa 2006.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They took out his human shoulder and placed in a bionic shoulder. David Fales now has the throwing power of Rex Grossman circa 2006.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard they working on a procedure whereby a noodle could be replaced with a shoulder. Didn't know it had been perfected.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
I heard they working on a procedure whereby a noodle could be replaced with a shoulder. Didn't know it had been perfected.

Unfortunately said procedure is a technological cul-de-sac.

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hopefully none of Grossman's emotional trauma made the transfer

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better than doing it by accident.

It's not my fun that you've got your panties in a knot about. It's my posts with content that you don't agree with that have you commenting on me directly.

If keeping it football is so important to you, how about you set an example unless you think that commenting on other posters is the best way to keep the board on task.

I post plenty of content that goes beyond dumping or favorites and they're a lot less predictable than most.

When a thread has little to add to, I sometimes find them fun. Not my fault that you don't get who the 6 million dollar man is and it was a comment with humor on hoping Fales' arm had some lingering issue and gets stronger for it. It's not like he he got it injured last year. You just didn't get it and took this off track. I didn't expect everyone to get it as it's an old reference and I used his name instead of series title because I knew some would think of the wrestler and perhaps make it more fun. Guilty as charged.

Fun and content aren't mutually exclusive, especially on a message board. There's a balance to maintain but as the fun was on topic, I certainly haven't robbed any content or changed directions here. At least not as much as you have.

Certainly trumps your contributions to this thread.
1270140664297.jpg

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Better than doing it by accident.

It's not my fun that you've got your panties in a knot about. It's my posts with content that you don't agree with that have you commenting on me directly.

If keeping it football is so important to you, how about you set an example unless you think that commenting on other posters is the best way to keep the board on task.

I post plenty of content that goes beyond dumping or favorites and they're a lot less predictable than most.

When a thread has little to add to, I sometimes find them fun. Not my fault that you don't get who the 6 million dollar man is and it was a comment with humor on hoping Fales' arm had some lingering issue and gets stronger for it. It's not like he he got it injured last year. You just didn't get it and took this off track. I didn't expect everyone to get it as it's an old reference and I used his name instead of series title because I knew some would think of the wrestler and perhaps make it more fun. Guilty as charged.

Fun and content aren't mutually exclusive, especially on a message board. There's a balance to maintain but as the fun was on topic, I certainly haven't robbed any content or changed directions here. At least not as much as you have.

Certainly trumps your contributions to this thread.
1270140664297.jpg

see?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope the Bear have Fales and Carden play a lot in the preseason. I understand why they may not but it's not much fun when they stash em so other teams don't get interested around final cuts.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I still think Fales has the best overall name for our quarterback room. Hopefully he is capable of making the team this year. I still don't see him beating out Clausen. Which is rather sad.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I still think Fales has the best overall name for our quarterback room. Hopefully he is capable of making the team this year. I still don't see him beating out Clausen. Which is rather sad.

He certainly has the most fitting name for a Chicago Bears QB. I cannot wait for the day that the Bears, and Chicago in general aren't QB retards antmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.