Fales

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Clausen has to be the only coaching decision I am not happy with , but it must mean either a) Fales isn't ready
B) Fales just isn't an option they are comfortable with
Or c) Fales isn't that good

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do, he sucks. You guys wishing for a Tom Brady do realize that Brady had practiced well enough to overtake the back up role right? Fales couldn't do that, and he only had to overtake Claussen. That speaks a lot to his abilities.
OK. The other side of this is that they kept him on the original 53 so they saw something. I just can't figure out what or how much. It's a lot easier to get backup QBs through waivers in season. Fales was not going to overtake anyone with 2 weeks of preseason. Kid is in his 2nd year, coming off surgery. He may never amount to much but your take is likely be a bit harsh.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Completely missed the point. Clausen sucks, but is better than fales. Also, huard put up better numbers than clausen, but again, that's irrelevant to the point. If fales were any good, he'd beat out a backup with a career 60 passer rating.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk

I'm not missing the point, I disagree with the concept of it because it's based on flawed judgement. You're not thinking like a coaching staff or team staff is viewing the situation, but merely from your judgement view of Clausen/these other qbs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know how timely it is but he's currently listed on the PS per the Bears website.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stupid - this kid should be there taking over the back up role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys gotta stop this. Don't you think that out of every person we have as a coach or in our organization would know if the kid has what it takes to be in the NFL?? All we have is what we've seen in a preseason game and with that we have people on here that think they know better than the guys that do this for a living if Fales has what's needed to be a NFL QB. GEESH. Shit i liked the kid to but i'm not gonna act like i know more than the pros on who should or shouldn't be on the team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Clausen and Fales were both on the innactive list for the Chief's game, wonder who would have been next man up, Meredith?

I think both Meredith and Bellamy played QB in high school or college. I know Meredith did and think i heard Bellamy did as well.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by dawags View Post
Clausen and Fales were both on the innactive list for the Chief's game, wonder who would have been next man up, Meredith?

I think both Meredith and Bellamy played QB in high school or college. I know Meredith did and think i heard Bellamy did as well.
Think this may say something about how they feel about Clausen.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Fales will be back on the practice squad. He cleared waivers and we left a spot open for him. The announcement will probably come by tomorrow morning.

#calledit

jc456

Liked Posts:
You guys gotta stop this. Don't you think that out of every person we have as a coach or in our organization would know if the kid has what it takes to be in the NFL?? All we have is what we've seen in a preseason game and with that we have people on here that think they know better than the guys that do this for a living if Fales has what's needed to be a NFL QB. GEESH. Shit i liked the kid to but i'm not gonna act like i know more than the pros on who should or shouldn't be on the team.

Well they think Clausen is an NFL backup! It is the same staff correct?

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
I think Fales last name is holding him back. Fox is well-known for his superstitious predilections and to have to call a player Fales is probably more than he can stomach. Fales should have known that and changed his last name before Fox got here, or bribed the equipment manager to have the name on his jersey changed to something more confidence inspiring, like Hopes, Succeeds, Dominates, or at least Plods, Middlings, or Pedestrians. jmo

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
He hd a pretty epic shootout against Derrick Carr when SJSU played Fresno St., for that dats worf.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fales to White is gonna wreck dem Bolts!