Fangio 0-4

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vic was a strange hire by the Broncos.
It actually makes sense. Just like how Elway signed Peyton, Flacco and tried to get Kubiak to coach. Elways an old dog who has lost his touch and relies on other old dogs to decipher and put up with his nonsense. The entire city is ready to see Elway out of the organization.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They will give him more than one year. Denver has been been in pretty much every game so far this year and could easily be 2-2 right now. At 6-10 last year they simply weren't all that talented. Something tells me that Adam Gase is going to get canned this year which means he could be reunited with Fangio in Denver. This team should get better.
If Denver wants to get better, they should avoid hiring Gase. I don't even understand how that guy continues to get NFL head coaching jobs.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I never believed Fangio had the demeanor to be a HC in the NFL. Good luck to him but Elway isn't a patient man.
Agree, Elway does not have much patience. I think he will give him one more year but that is it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Fangio might be the first head coach in the NFL to go up to the press box. That is where he is more comfortable.

Pagano is doing some of the same shit, dropping Floyd in coverage, even saw Eddie Goldman drop back last week. I did not understand the mack penalty when he hit the receiver they set up a screen for, supposed to get one chuck off the line within 5 yards right? That was some of the same stuff Fangio did.

Would have been nice to keep fangio here, but I also think Nagy needed him to go before it became a ditkus / ryan fight for dominance with the team.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If Denver wants to get better, they should avoid hiring Gase. I don't even understand how that guy continues to get NFL head coaching jobs.

Dolphins and the Jets that’s how. Two terrible organizations.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I feel bad for this guy what was he thinking man hopefully they give this guy 3 to 5 years to fix this team
I don't feel one single ounce of bad for him .. it was his decision and no one forced him to do it.. he could have stayed at least one more year with the bears knowing that we have an awesome team except for a dipshit kicker, and I'm pretty sure there would have been more head coaching opportunities in the future for him.. but he didn't, so nope I can care less and hope he goes 0-16 for all I care with the shit donkeys.. maybe we can pick up von Miller and reunite him with trevathan :p

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don't feel one single ounce of bad for him .. it was his decision and no one forced him to do it.. he could have stayed at least one more year with the bears knowing that we have an awesome team except for a dipshit kicker, and I'm pretty sure there would have been more head coaching opportunities in the future for him.. but he didn't, so nope I can care less and hope he goes 0-16 for all I care with the shit donkeys.. maybe we can pick up von Miller and reunite him with trevathan :p
Still want them to finish better than the Raiders...

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Why? Pagano's defense is better.

We CAN lose Vic . . .
Meh, not so sure about that. Remember how dominant they were against the Rams, Pack, Seattle and basically every other team not named Miami? I hope they keep up this torrid start for sure.