Fantasy Football thread- pre draft early predictions at Rb...

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
Yeah i always get in a bunch of leagues as well but i'm looking to find a couple good money leagues to get in if anyone knows of any for next season?? I live in Florida so they would have to be leagues with honest people running it and everything being fair. If anyone knows any then hit me up.

Far as AP and Dallas, it depends. They have not restructured Romo's contract, they also Have Brandon Carr who is do a fck ton of money( over 12 million this year ). Carr I believe was on the record he would not take a pay cut, which may force the hand of the Cowboys ( if they wanted ). However, I think it's unlikely AP lands there...but as you said there is always scenarios, and that is easily one of them financially.

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
Far as AP and Dallas, it depends. They have not restructured Romo's contract, they also Have Brandon Carr who is do a fck ton of money( over 12 million this year ). Carr I believe was on the record he would not take a pay cut, which may force the hand of the Cowboys ( if they wanted ). However, I think it's unlikely AP lands there...but as you said there is always scenarios, and that is easily one of them financially.

Well as it turns out Romo did restructure his deal. The Cowboys save 12.8 million against the cap this year....funny almost same amount their CB Brandon Carr is due this year. Also, Tashard choice- Adrian Peterson's friend- Also Former Cowboys RB and Bills RB who played with Peterson in college- said AP wants to be near his home. He dodged other qs on the topic. I know this is fueling speculation, even NFL net, that Peterson is aimed for Dallas. Remember Minn. holds the cards. Also, is JJ calling the shots or his son?

Ap still has 3 years left on his deal. However, the media frenzy that would hit Dallas signing( a long shot ) AP and having DE Hardy( who btw is still on the exempt list ). So it seems L.Bell is looking like the Number 1 back from everyone's responses. I would still have Forte in my top 5 personally as of NOW.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Murray is gonna be splitting time with sproles and Matthews be tough for me to draft him.

1. Charles
2. Lynch
3. Bell
4. Forte
5. Arian Foster

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW, no love for Jeremy Hill on here? Reasons for me wanting the 10/11 picks!!!!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
WOW, no love for Jeremy Hill on here? Reasons for me wanting the 10/11 picks!!!!

I had Hill on both of my teams last year and I drafted him. Those are guys you have to find to win leagues. Carlos Hyde and a few of the rookies depending on where they land will fill that role this year. By the way, I think Hill is a stud and the Bengals love to run the ball. Gio does muck it up sometimes.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had Hill on both of my teams last year and I drafted him. Those are guys you have to find to win leagues. Carlos Hyde and a few of the rookies depending on where they land will fill that role this year. By the way, I think Hill is a stud and the Bengals love to run the ball. Gio does muck it up sometimes.

In my yahoo league I picked up Hill and O. Beckham in week 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
In my yahoo league I picked up Hill and O. Beckham in week 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job on OBJ! His early injuries really threw me off. You must have won some money.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say Jeremy Hill tied for 5 or 6. Beckham I'd pick up OBJ in round 2. Maybe at the end of round 1.

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
Well AP met with Rodger yesterday. 90 minutes,more reports Peterson wants out of Minn http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/08/adrian-peterson-reinstatement-cowboys-cardinals-vikings-nfl/

Romo did restructure for 12.8 million in cap space this year. Brandon carr is do over 12 Million this year( their suppose number 1 DB ), and he can get cut with the cowboys only eating a fraction of the contract. He has been saying he will not take a pay cut. Arizona apparently offered a trade earlier, second round pick- rejected. Well, there is the Peterson FF news update.

You know I am not seeing Mccoy in most rankings...what are your thoughts on him? Fred Jackson- the ageless wonder( underrated ) is still getting older.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
"NFL suspended Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell three games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
Bell will be appealing the ruling in an effort to have the suspension shortened. He probably doesn't have a case, as the NFL's new policy states first-time offense DUIs are met with a two-game ban and the extra game then stems from Bell's marijuana charge. So re-draft owners selecting Bell have to realize they'll be without fantasy's best running back for four of 13 regular-season weeks, including the Steelers' bye. DeAngelo Williams was signed this offseason to pick up the slack.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Apr 9 - 9:36 AM"

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I'd say the rookies. The vet RBs have been a disappointment in recent drafts. This year's class has a few rookies to choose from.