Farfetched A I sign and trade from cbssports.com

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
http://ken-berger.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/15865675
Basically its saying BG can get extra money and another yr if we did a sign and trade and recieved A I ,,ISNT IT TO LATE FOR ANYTHING LIKE THIS???

horrible article. Its not late but why would we want that cancer on this team and why would we want to help out BG?
I have no idea why he would put this article out after BG agrees wuth Det, this might have mad a lil more sense last week ..O well i wouldnt want AI either.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
SouL EateR wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
Basically its saying BG can get extra money and another yr if we did a sign and trade and recieved A I ,,ISNT IT TO LATE FOR ANYTHING LIKE THIS???

horrible article. Its not late but why would we want that cancer on this team and why would we want to help out BG?
I have no idea why he would put this article out after BG agrees wuth Det, this might have mad a lil more sense last week ..O well i wouldnt want AI either.

The deal isnt official to July 8th so thats why he mentioned this.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Re:Farfetched A I sign and trade from cbssports.co

Yeah, it isn't, in fact, too late to turn Gordon into a sign and trade. This particular sign and trade is preposterous (it hasn't reached the upper levels of management . . . huh?), but it is technically possible.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:

The deal isnt official to July 8th so thats why he mentioned this.
Yea but how realistic can it be now for this to happen it wouldve been a lil more believable had he thought or written it sooner i guess....BTW...Why aint you responding on im pricko..lol

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
This is idiotic. Going into the luxury tax for AI when you wouldn't do it for Gordon? Idiotic.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

I don't see why we would want to pay the tax for AI but this will allow us to get something for BG. If we s&T BG for a 2nd rounder we gain a trade exemption that we will be able to absorb salary with if we decide to trade for a star.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:

this is going to be amazing... ai next to rose. he did so awesomely in detroit that i'm suprised that he's gone. WOW! YAY ! BG for AI! i cant believe how awesome that would be...really i cant believe it.

woo...

:(

i feel like i've been dumped.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:

Only reason Cheapsdorf would pay the lux tax to add AI is because he'd put people in his seats despite the fact that he sucks.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

DerrickRose1 wrote:
Only reason Cheapsdorf would pay the lux tax to add AI is because he'd put people in his seats despite the fact that he sucks.
AI makes no sense. What does is trading BG for a 2nd rounder. We get a pick and a salary exemption to use in trades and BG gets an extra year and max raises. The magic did the same thing for Rashard Lewis.