Farm System Discussion Thread

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
knights in first
barons 2.5 out

mitchell leads league in triples and 3rd in walks per telecast

So weird that knights are in first despite half of their players getting called up. Mitchell being called up will help them though.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
here, keep the 30th ranked farm talk in here cubs fans. we get it our farm sucks and guess what? so does yours.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
crying+baby.jpg

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

cool.

I wanted to make sure you and some of your fellow fans keep all the talk in one thread.

you like to remind us everyday about the farm and yet your farm blows as well and you have really NOTHING at the MLB level to improve the farm after demp and garza. rizzo is up, im sure we will see vitters and jackson up next year...where does that leave the farm in total rankings? i bet worse than middle of the pack.

you talk about us not being able to get the pieces for greinke which is true, you guys cant get specs because you dont have the pieces to do that....gluck with the 5 year plan which nightengale brought up again....but im sure goldstein doesnt think so, so it must be true.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
we all fucking know it you tool.

all i care about is the mlb squad not the barons and knights.

just because you got a long 5 fucking years before you actually contend you dont have to keep beating a dead horse.

And you were the one to bring it up in the first place, but whatever resort to your typical tactics when challenged on anything...

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want more Sox fans to come to this forum it might be good to not get into a turf war with Cubs fans even if they're fucking annoying :lol:

I changed the title back. I'm sure at some point the farm system will get fixed. Life will go on.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you were the one to bring it up in the first place, but whatever resort to your typical tactics when challenged on anything...

ok hawkwriter "tactics"

challenged on what? I know where the sox rank in the farm. whats there to argue? you just keep repeating yourself over and over and over again about our farm when you should be focused on your mediocre farm system and bad mlb squad. thats all im trying to say.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok hawkwriter "tactics"

challenged on what? I know where the sox rank in the farm. whats there to argue? you just keep repeating yourself over and over and over again about our farm when you should be focused on your mediocre farm system and bad mlb squad. thats all im trying to say.

Actually no that isn't what has happened. You posting a tweet by Jerry Crasnick which mentioned the 30th ranking. I responded about why KW has been successful despite the farm system being terrible and what that has limited the White Sox. And then you went into your typical rants about what I should and shouldn't be focused on. Everything I said was reasonable and fair, but whatever calling it like you see it is only acceptable for some.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the fact that you repeat it over and over again.

why? I dunno. Maybe it makes you feel better :dunno:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
took "cubs" fans out of it and made it generic so there is not butts being hurt since the title got changed by another mod. awesome.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Dews hasn't changed while I've been gone :)

Dude, we got the better MLB team, they have the better farm system. Of course, Sox fans are going to focus on the MLB team and Cubs fans will respond with "rebuilding mode" and farm system arguments. Both have validity and fans are going to rely on an organizations strengths when defending their favorite teams :)

Just leave it be, fellow Sox fan!

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least you guys aren't like this idiot I'm talking to on twitter. Thinks that a team can get by without prospects and they don't matter at all. Says that the Sox should just get the best players. :obama:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least you guys aren't like this idiot I'm talking to on twitter. Thinks that a team can get by without prospects and they don't matter at all. Says that the Sox should just get the best players. :obama:

That's all fan bases :lol:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Dews hasn't changed while I've been gone :)

Dude, we got the better MLB team, they have the better farm system. Of course, Sox fans are going to focus on the MLB team and Cubs fans will respond with "rebuilding mode" and farm system arguments. Both have validity and fans are going to rely on an organizations strengths when defending their favorite teams :)

Just leave it be, fellow Sox fan!

I totally get what you are saying. But isnt the final outcome to have your MLB team win a World Series? Thats my only point and thats really all I care about is a championship. anything short is a fail.

Now every fan wants the best players but its impossible unless you are the yankees or angels who have deep pockets. Its all about different team philosophys. There are many different paths to take to win a championship along with other variables like luck, health etc.