My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Perhaps, but you never know.

Don't ignore your credit score.... if someone manages to steal enough info on you, they will borrow money with your credit.

This is one of those things the Dark Web cunts make their bread and butter.... older people near or beyond retirement age with great credit, that get your attitude of "Fuck credit, I don't want debt the rest of my life."

Identity Thieves say "Oh good, if you're not using the ability to open 50k lines of credit, I will do it for you."

I definitely keep an eye on my credit report. It's nice to have tools that watch for this very thing your describing as well. Capital One is real good with their monitoring.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps, but you never know.

Don't ignore your credit score.... if someone manages to steal enough info on you, they will borrow money with your credit.

This is one of those things the Dark Web cunts make their bread and butter.... older people near or beyond retirement age with great credit, that get your attitude of "Fuck credit, I don't want debt the rest of my life."

Identity Thieves say "Oh good, if you're not using the ability to open 50k lines of credit, I will do it for you."

Totally agree. @Urblock if you dm me your social I'll monitor your credit for free.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I definitely keep an eye on my credit report. It's nice to have tools that watch for this very thing your describing as well. Capital One is real good with their monitoring.

If I were @Urblock I'd consider investing in one of those identity monitoring services for my retirement years.

Basically it is their job to have someone keep an eye on your credit report and other data sources which can provide indications someone is fucking with your credit and/or misusing it for their own.

I forget which one, but we have one of the monitoring services available as part of our benefits at work... you opt in and they deduct the subscription fee (4-5$ a month) from your paycheck.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were @Urblock I'd consider investing in one of those identity monitoring services for my retirement years.

Basically it is their job to have someone keep an eye on your credit report and other data sources which can provide indications someone is fucking with your credit and/or misusing it for their own.

I forget which one, but we have one of the monitoring services available as part of our benefits at work... you opt in and they deduct the subscription fee (4-5$ a month) from your paycheck.
That's done but thank you.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I recommend freezing it then to protect yourself from identity theft. You can always unfreeze it if you decide to borrow again

That is actually really good advice.