Fields Demands Accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Do you ever talk football? Or do you just bitch about others not talking football? All day today, have you talked football?

Do better! Your non football troll game is weak son.
I gave up talking football once Rush dove in and was talking about the forum in general with MJY, But my first several post was actually about fields.. you know the topic of this thread.. the topic that YOU have never actually posted about. Every single post from you in this thread was off topic and usually a poor attempt at an attack.

what was your first contribution to this thread about fields?

I'll bet your big head split your mothers butthole like @Chicagosports89 is speaking of. That essentially makes you a shit head from birth.

yep.. nice work.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I gave up talking football once Rush dove in and was talking about the forum in general with MJY, But my first several post was actually about fields.. you know the topic of this thread.. the topic that YOU have never actually posted about. Every single post from you in this thread was off topic and usually a poor attempt at an attack.

what was your first contribution to this thread about fields?

yep.. nice work.
Cry moreEpDbhONWEAMbgCq.jpeg.jpg

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I must have missed that so-called mutiny, but if they are leaving for another website...I don't need to ban them if they are already gone.

I was certainly tempted to ban the poster that compared CCS to Matt Nagy because that was a low blow, but apparently just being on this website is punishment enough ...so I will continue to torture them by simply doing nothing.

It's amazingly effective.
You are a TERRIBLE moderator

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And SP’s
I still just have no idea what he means by that. I see two different definitions, and the one that I’m guessing he is wants to use is redundant. It’d be like calling us Native American Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.