Fields random work out video

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Speeding up the video makes it look like he has a quick release. Win!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That song, though...

"I... don't... feel... no... salad"

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Great chance to make some money on future bets. Just dont see how Fields isnt starting week 1. Imo he is gonna be the talk of the NFL going into preseason. The tell will be when he starts preseason game 3.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Great chance to make some money on future bets. Just dont see how Fields isnt starting week 1. Imo he is gonna be the talk of the NFL going into preseason. The tell will be when he starts preseason game 3.
Well, I guess the question is are you willing to gamble the health of your prize rookie on an offensive line with two new tackles? Maybe wait a few weeks to let the line jell.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Preseason game 3 is what Preseason game 4 was before where nobody worthwhile plays...

Reactions: DC

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Dude is a brand, unlike any other Bears QB. You could argue McMahon, but nowhere near this much swag

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Song" is a generous word. Just spits random words without notes. I hate that this crap makes me sound 80.

I'm sure I sound old, too. But what the fuck ever. No one with taste likes that shit. There are actual good hip hop artists out there. Just gotta wade through the swamp full of mumble rappers, club bullshit, and SoundCloud face tattoo dickshits to find the good ones. :D

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Natural thrower and almost no hitch on quick hitters.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
if the Boomy McBoomervills don’t like it, they can make their own Justin fields video with cat scratch fever playing
Cmon man. It ain't like that. People just listen to some trash ass hip hop. ? That is objectively a terrible song. Where's our resident hip hop expert to confirm this for me? @HeHateMe

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cmon man. It ain't like that. People just listen to some trash ass hip hop. ? That is objectively a terrible song. Where's our resident hip hop expert to confirm this for me? @HeHateMe
I am a hip-hop expert, thank you very much! It's someone elses video. Its their musical preference. That's all there is to it.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am a hip-hop expert, thank you very much! It's someone elses video. Its their musical preference. That's all there is to it.
Fair enough. I'm just saying it sucks. I'm not up in here saying "You can't spell 'crap' without 'rap'" or anything. ?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lets see Fields workout to this song.