Fields random work out video

napo55

Liked Posts:
and if the Oline never jells then he never starts right ?

Every day in the NFL is a damn gamble .
So if the rookie Jenkins is struggling at LT in TC and preseason games, you would risk your future franchise QB? Hopefully the coaches are not thinking that way.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So if the rookie Jenkins is struggling at LT in TC and preseason games, you would risk your future franchise QB? Hopefully the coaches are not thinking that way.
We should never play Fields then since there’s always a risk of injury. If Jenkins is struggling, how do you know Fields wouldn’t help mask it? Maybe his style of play makes Jenkins better .

napo55

Liked Posts:
We should never play Fields then since there’s always a risk of injury. If Jenkins is struggling, how do you know Fields wouldn’t help mask it? Maybe his style of play makes Jenkins better .
How about first seeing if Jenkins is a capable LT?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How about first seeing if Jenkins is a capable LT?
I agree, we need to see if he’s capable of playing that position. But that wouldn’t make or break my decision on starting Fields if he’s ready to go. Like I mentioned in my last post, there’s always a risk to the QB position, even if you have the best LT in the game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's good to build rapport <chemistry> just throwing the ball around in street chlothes with your qb / teammates.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Hopefully the coaches are not bothering with these stupid takes where some other player dictates whether your franchise qb plays .

The only thing that keeps Justin Fields off the field should be Justin Fields ANY OTHER take is ridiculous because everyday he steps on the field in the NFL is a risk

This whole lets cry and moan for a qb for years and then put this ass in glass case on the shelf to perfect situation comes along is ridiculous.