I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No heart. Doesn't love the game. Last one on, first one off.

haters gonna hate. Me and you both know better. I’ve said fields would be the best QB in this class since like November

Liked Posts:
This kid is gonna be a human highlight reel man, can’t wait to see him be our QB1

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I don't watch College ball but this just seems wild to me.
simon-cowell.gif

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Should've been flagged probably.

Either way its cool to see and a neat tidbit but he should not do this in the pros. He really has to stay healthy, one injury can derail the whole thing. Not saying he should play timid, but there are limits to what he needs to do on the field.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
looks like a block in the back to me

it was close for sure...seemed more like a side to side block, though.

but hey! Maybe it just means we got a QB that is going to get the benefit of the doubt on calls like Brady and Rodgers do!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My God, this kid....if he isn't the real deal then the Bears are absolutely hexed at the QB position.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I don't watch College ball but this just seems wild to me.
Only QB1s in the league that are faster, is Lamar and Kyler.

cafawip138

Liked Posts:
great highlight but I hope he isnt throwing a lot of blocks in the nfl.
THIS. Staying healthy is the number one concern I would have about Fields in the NFL. He took a lot of hits in college, he takes a lot of sacks, his running style is very physical, and he’s almost too selfless/team-first for his own good. Ryan Day practically had to beg him to start sliding and going out of bounds rather than fighting for yards.

If he stays healthy, he’s going to be great. But if he does bust, there’s about a 90% chance it will be because of injuries. The Bears are very smart to roll with Dalton as the starter in year one and let Fields develop for awhile, even though I think he would be better than Dalton pretty much right away.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
THIS. Staying healthy is the number one concern I would have about Fields in the NFL. He took a lot of hits in college, he takes a lot of sacks, his running style is very physical, and he’s almost too selfless/team-first for his own good. Ryan Day practically had to beg him to start sliding and going out of bounds rather than fighting for yards.

If he stays healthy, he’s going to be great. But if he does bust, there’s about a 90% chance it will be because of injuries. The Bears are very smart to roll with Dalton as the starter in year one and let Fields develop for awhile, even though I think he would be better than Dalton pretty much right away.
See I don't count ineffectiveness or unavailability for injuries as a bust. It's a physical game, and you can't control when your body breaks down. Busts should only be considered for those that are perform poorly (just one fan's opinion).

I want Fields to stay healthy and hope he slides and goes OB intelligently, but if he's sprinting down field to turn a big play into a TD for us, I'll never complain. That kind of hustle inspires the men you lead. You can't loaf on a play when your QB is out there throwing down field blocks!