Fields!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sign Tee Higgins and get the most insane fucking haul you can get for that pick.

Moore/Higgins is more than enough on the outside. If he's there when we pick go with Bowers or go with the best two 3T/DE/LT and roll.

We got our QB tho.
Why would the Bengals part ways with Higgins?

They have more cap space than the Bears do.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Sign Tee Higgins and get the most insane fucking haul you can get for that pick.

Moore/Higgins is more than enough on the outside. If he's there when we pick go with Bowers or go with the best two 3T/DE/LT and roll.

We got our QB tho.
If we are going to get any WR apart from the draft, I want to see us get Elijah Moore. I’m sure we can use one of our 4th rounders or even later to grab him. Hell, if we get a 7th round comp for losing Mooney, I’d say send it Cleveland for him.

I really want to draft a WR. Nabers would be perfect if we trade back.

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
If we are going to get any QB apart from the draft, I want to see us get Elijah Moore. I’m sure we can use one of our 4th rounders or even later to grab him. Hell, if we get a 7th round comp for losing Mooney, I’d say send it Cleveland for him.

I really want to draft a WR. Nabers would be perfect if we trade back.
Nabers lookls great. So does Odunze, who is 6' 3" and would be a perfect complement to Moore.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Now tell us which ones listed you would take Justin Fields over right now??

For me i'd give a little bit of thought about taking Fields over Lawrence but would most likely still take Lawrence.
I’d easily take him over Lawrence. He’s always been better than him. They go way back. I might take him over Joe Burrow. Nagy is putting a Nagy on Mahomes, so there’s the first year of Fields explained.

Yeah, it’s not much more time until Fields gets the sunshine he deserves.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nabers lookls great. So does Odunze, who is 6' 3" and would be a perfect complement to Moore.
Don't overlook Xavier Legette like everyone else on here has.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’d easily take him over Lawrence. He’s always been better than him. They go way back. I might take him over Joe Burrow. Nagy is putting a Nagy on Mahomes, so there’s the first year of Fields explained.

Yeah, it’s not much more time until Fields gets the sunshine he deserves.
So just Lawrence.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Burrows already has 2 season ending injuries. Plus Jake Browning is playing really well. Maybe coaching matters?
True and it's still an easy decision to take Burrow over Fields. Fields hasn't even put together a game that he's looked good all the way through it. I want to make playoff runs and win playoff games and go to super bowls and win super bowls. There's nothing Fields has shown yet that he can do all those things besides maybe make the playoffs. He's definitely doing some things better but not doing any of them consistently yet.

I'm rooting for him because i really love everything about him as a person but he's got work to do while Burrow can win a super bowl right now.

Edit: Okay maybe not right now because his shoulder is all fucked up but you know what i mean. LOL

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Chase is about to get paid and Burrow is getting $55m/yr already. Chase is going to get $35m+, you can't have $115m locked up in those three dudes.
I bet they will pay him.