Final MLS Attendance 19,148 for a New Record ; To Compete with Eredivisie Next Year?

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the end of the season, MLS hit the 19k average attendance for the first time in league history. With the coming of Orlando City and NYCFC, and the temporary shutting down of Chivas the MLS is looking to leap forward to try to hit the 20k mark next season.

If I'm not mistaken, that would mean the next league one step higher then us in attendance is the Erevidisie who average slightly less than 20k. Could the MLS overtake a top European league in attendance as soon as next year?

Excluding the German,English, and Spanish leagues which are uncatchable; the Mexican , Italian, French, and Netherlands all average under 25k attendance. MLS comes next in around 8th place. Looking forward to seeing if the MLS can nip on these leagues in the next 10 years.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
With the end of the season, MLS hit the 19k average attendance for the first time in league history. With the coming of Orlando City and NYCFC, and the temporary shutting down of Chivas the MLS is looking to leap forward to try to hit the 20k mark next season.

If I'm not mistaken, that would mean the next league one step higher then us in attendance is the Erevidisie who average slightly less than 20k. Could the MLS overtake a top European league in attendance as soon as next year?

Excluding the German,English, and Spanish leagues which are uncatchable; the Mexican , Italian, French, and Netherlands all average under 25k attendance. MLS comes next in around 8th place. Looking forward to seeing if the MLS can nip on these leagues in the next 10 years.

Supposedly my Rapids one is off by like 11, making my league one off by one, but here's some team rankings:
http://sportsfranchises.sportsblog.com/posts/1188710/mls_averages_19_148_per_game_in__14.html

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All very good signs indeed.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Colorado, New England and Chicago need to get their shit together (and D.C. needs a stadium).

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Sacramento has a new stadium location picked.