Finally the bears will have a new owner next season

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not only is that joke not funny, I’d wager Rodgers is playing for GB next season.

don’t get your hopes up that he leaves.
Hopefully when they lose the NFC championship it stokes his ire and he continues wanting out

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Yeah it's looking more and more like him leaving isnt such a guarantee any longer. Fuck.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Why would he leave? He’s got it made, the Cheeseheads love him, and he makes plenty of money. You think he’s going to Denver to win a SB? Hardly

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
It's what most of us bears fans have been waiting for a long time.

Next season Aaron Rodgers will be leaving the NFC North.
Wow that was lame. I really thought you were going to have something witty but it was just shitty.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Not only is that joke not funny, I’d wager Rodgers is playing for GB next season.

don’t get your hopes up that he leaves.

I actually think GB is going to trade him regardless of what he wants. Especially after another MVP and Super Bowl MVP season.

Value at 38 coming off back to back MVPs and a Super Bowl MVP will be at its peak.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually think GB is going to trade him regardless of what he wants. Especially after another MVP and Super Bowl MVP season.

Value at 38 coming off back to back MVPs and a Super Bowl MVP will be at its peak.
Frisco could be a possibility

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
The Broncos are a logical choice. I'm sure Elway is thinking it will be a Peyton Manning type situation where they can win the SB if they can get superstar QB. That roster has a lot of talent. The biggest downside in going to Denver (if you're Rodgers) is being in the same division as Andy Reid, the Chiefs and Mahomes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Except they won’t win the super bowl

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Green Bay ain't winning shit. Your team is mediocre. GB looks good because they play in a shit division. Personally, I hope Rodgers stays in GB because he's not taking them to another Superbowl and the longer he stays, the longer GB has to wait to rebuild. Plus, I want Rodgers to experience a Favre-like ending to his career courtesy of a Bears defensive lineman and a frozen tundra. Favre fumbled on that play, by the way.