Finally The Packers Are Done

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’ll be late to the Packers’ funeral. To me, they’re not done until Rodgers is gone and their record is shit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta say I like where the Pack is now - way down in the dumps.
Erin got paid but Adams is gone their WR room is no better than the Bears,
the D which fell off over the season is now down a few key contributors like
Z Smith. In the playoffs last year the only guy Erin threw to was Adams, didn't trust anyone else.
Unless they make "perfect" picks with the picks they got they will be also rans for a long time
as Erin's new contract eats into future of the team.
Poles was right we are going to own the North!! Great day for the Bears!
Whomst is "Erin"?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Packers still have:

- Rodgers
- (2) 1st rd picks
- (2) 2nd rd picks
- 20 million in cap space

The Packers are still going to bitch slap the Bears. Fucking sucks but that is the reality.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I was excited at first, too, until I remembered the Packers have two 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks. They could very easily end up with two of the top WRs in the draft before the Bears are on the clock at 39. Give Rogers two of Olave, J. Williams, Bell, Pickens, Watson, London or Burks and he won't be missing Adams so much. Thankfully the Bears' second 2nd round pick (48) is before either of the Packers' at 53 & 59 (unless they trade up).

Let's not jump the gun there. History shows there's a good chance they take a QB with one of those picks.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
As much as i hate that Dick Fucking Sucker Rodgers hes still the best in the league and still owns us. Fuck him!

While all that is true, he's also just a regular season champion.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Packers aren’t done until Rodgers is done. Didn’t they win the super bowl with half the team on IR?
LOL! All the starters they needed to play well that year were playing, especially on D. Nick Collins, Charles Woodson, Clay Matthews and Cullen Jenkins.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
With more SB rings than the bears in the last 35 years.
No shit. But a QB that good should have more than one ring. The Packers did a good job for the most part ignoring their own defense after that SB win, which was a big reason they had that SB win.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No shit. But a QB that good should have more than one ring. The Packers did a good job for the most part ignoring their own defense after that SB win, which was a big reason they had that SB win.

Talk in my other ear... Rodgers SUPERBOWL WINNING RING is stuck in my other ear. Yep we're both gay and cuddling this morning.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
The Pack are probably never done, it's been decades since they were that bad.

As a Bears fan of some repute, I doubt this is the end of the Packers.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They have had a terrible offseason so far. The only good thing they have done is resign Tonyan on a 1 year deal. He is an underrated TE. Resigning Douglas to a 3 year 21 mil deal was risky but that might payoff as well. He was catastrophically bad before last year so not sure if that was just a fluke. He can't be much worse thank King though.

They have a lot of cap this year now that Adams is off the books. They have to get a receiver before the draft you would think. Their cap hit the next 2 years though is going to be terrible though on all the backloaded contracts.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers squandered Farve’s and now Rodgers’ talent. But they’re still much better than the Bears. Rodgers will likely still own the Bears. I hope I am wrong.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They aren’t done but are weakened. They have a ton of draft capital I do expect them to get dk or at least woods with one of those picks and a rookie wr.

I think about that first half in the second game against them a lot, fields went toe to toe with Rodgers. Wish they would just get him legit weapons and protection but not looking good for this year.
So they trade a pick for Woods or DK, then pay these established high value WRs with WHAT CAP MONEY AGAIN???

*edit* I see mention of GB having $20mil. They still have a rookie class to sign and several departing guys to replace.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idiots on this board ... par for the course ..... do you see Date TBA (To be announced?)?
Wrong on Internet2.jpg

All we have to do is get to him. He gets rattled easily. With Adams gone, he's going to hold the ball longer. Even if they do draft two stud WR. Rookies take time. I think this is the beginning of the end. I think we split this year, each winning one.
^ TRUTH. Just last season... sure enough, 49ers pressured him just enough and ran the ball on their suspect DEF (that is losing guys) for the upset. Tell us again how GB will be better this season Joe Buckeroos. ?
A Rodgers sucks under pressure 2021.png

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Gotta say I like where the Pack is now - way down in the dumps.
Erin got paid but Adams is gone their WR room is no better than the Bears,
the D which fell off over the season is now down a few key contributors like
Z Smith. In the playoffs last year the only guy Erin threw to was Adams, didn't trust anyone else.
Unless they make "perfect" picks with the picks they got they will be also rans for a long time
as Erin's new contract eats into future of the team.
Poles was right we are going to own the North!! Great day for the Bears!

Uh, no.