Fire John Fox

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Fox got Carolina Cam Newton with a 1-15 season, McDaniels got the Bronco's Miller, Curtis Painter got the Colts Andrew Luck. The Bears need to suck hard and get a Kizer/Watson/Garrett type prospect. This could be what finally starts to turn the tide for the team.

I wouldn't get too excited or upset about the team stinking this year. It's a necessary rite of passage after the shit left over from the Angelo/Emery/Trestman years.

That's gospel

beantacos

Liked Posts:
The motherfucker couldn't win when they were healthy. Are we really gonna hide behind this fucking injury excuse every year?

They had half the D & the starting QB out tonight, Hoyer can't throw 8 yards. And surprise, the line still blows. That's not an excuse, that's reality.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
so you think fox is a good coach? Even after watching two rookies single handily tonight pound your teams ass?? Ok.

3 teams to the title game.

He's a proven winner.

Chicago is in a rebuild, maybe you don't realize how bad the Trestmen team was.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox got Carolina Cam Newton with a 1-15 season, McDaniels got the Bronco's Miller, Curtis Painter got the Colts Andrew Luck. The Bears need to suck hard and get a Kizer/Watson/Garrett type prospect. This could be what finally starts to turn the tide for the team.

I wouldn't get too excited or upset about the team stinking this year. It's a necessary rite of passage after the shit left over from the Angelo/Emery/Trestman years.

This

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

He's a proven winner.

Wtf has he won? That's like saying Lovie is a proven winner. And this team is worse than the Trestman team. At least they waited til the end of the season to roll over.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think things will change by season's end. I think many fans weren't expecting much this year, but I think what hurts is that there doesn't seem to be much player development or immediate improvement. As the season progresses, I expect this team to gain more confidence with experience. Part of the reason we were still chucking the ball in the last minute of the game has to do with building morale and getting guys more touches. Aside from lack of sacks or turnovers, the Bears D is holding their ground. We really need our offense to gain some confidence and put some points on the board. I believe it will happen, but is taking a few games to happen. If Kevin White can continue getting more touches, RB gets rolling and involved in passing game, we will be fine.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If the Bears win 4 or less games, I can see Fox getting fired. Given the injuries, I'm not sure how they get to 5. Hell, I'm not sure how they can even get to 3. This is EASILY the worst team in the league right now.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I expected our team to be well coached, prepared and compeitive, even if the record was not good.

I could accept another scrappy, disciplined 6-10 season.

This is a shit show. This is exactly what Fox was brought in to avoid.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I expected our team to be well coached, prepared and compeitive, even if the record was not good.

Lol seriously. We could have kept Trestman to do this.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He's a proven winner.

I am sure the people in Charlotte and Denver are thrilled.

In Chicago he is 6-13 and 1-8 at home.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Because firing Fox does NOTHING. The same lame-ass rich jokers still run this team and laugh and count money for every losing season that they still stay rich.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

What's even more laughable? The players that were released/traded were done so to promote a better culture, or so we were told.

It seems you need good players to do anything in this league after all. I'm already done with this regime.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
That's three games where we have been completely incompetent for entire halves (2nd halves in Texans, Eagles and 1st half tonight). 50% of the time we've been embarrassing and that's being generous. What is the point of Fox as HC if this is what you get?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Because firing Fox does NOTHING. The same lame-ass rich jokers still run this team and laugh and count money for every losing season that they still stay rich.

^

What's even more laughable? The players that were released/traded were done so to promote a better culture, or so we were told.

It seems you need good players to do anything in this league after all. I'm already done with this regime.

I said in IGT that Pace gutted the offense and went all in on "fixing" the defense. the defense looked every bit as bad as the offense. so he fucked up 2 units in 1. great strategy, dumping that DIVA Marshall.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
when you have over 20 players in 2 games go out with injuries there is something wrong in the coaching, a team that plays on its heals from the start to finish, on both sides of the ball, will always get players hurt, this is coaching, that is who you blame. Cautious game plans, bend but don't break.....you have seen it 3 straight games now and this is the results.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Foxs team last year was more motivated. Idk what happened to be honest. They just look out of it

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The John Fox culture.

Losing, but doing so without anyone getting in Foxys face.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
That's three games where we have been completely incompetent for entire halves (2nd halves in Texans, Eagles and 1st half tonight). 50% of the time we've been embarrassing and that's being generous. What is the point of Fox as HC if this is what you get?

The other thing that every GM here since JA is guilty of; I know you can't have world beaters as backups, but there just isn't any talent in depth. They shouldn't be filling the roster for the sake of filling the roster. It's like they find a starter and go, "whew! Welp, that's fixed" and then injuries pile up and there's no talent to at least fill a modicam of the void left by the starting talent. Total mind fuckery.