Fire Ryan Pace

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say the Mack trade was very bad for the Bears. I wouldn't be able to say he'll be washed up at 30 though. Hell, he looks washed up at 28. Pay a player that kind of money and they often lose the hunger along with the work ethic. Now the Bears are married to the bum cause of the huge contract. Could have both Bosa brothers and then some for the amount you pay this slacker.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd say the Mack trade was very bad for the Bears. I wouldn't be able to say he'll be washed up at 30 though. Hell, he looks washed up at 28. Pay a player that kind of money and they often lose the hunger along with the work ethic. Now the Bears are married to the bum cause of the huge contract. Could have both Bosa brothers and then some for the amount you pay this slacker.

Bears were never in a position to draft either Bosa.
Even if they dont trade for Mack, 2018 Bears still win too many games to put them in the top 3 to draft Nick. Joey was drafted 3rd overall in 2016. This is low effort warrior spirit trolling from you.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears were never in a position to draft either Bosa.
Even if they dont trade for Mack, 2018 Bears still win too many games to put them in the top 3 to draft Nick. Joey was drafted 3rd overall in 2016. This is low effort warrior spirit trolling from you.
LMAO I was not trying to say Bears were in position to get them. Just pointing out the huge bang for the buck difference.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It's a poorly thought out question. Does the salary take into account the year? Reggie White didn't get paid like Mack because guys didn't get $90 million in 1992. Pass rushers that produced at elite levels after 30:

Reggie White
Bruce Smith
Julius Peppers
Charles Haley, until 32
Chris Doleman
Derrick Thomas

You could even make a case for DeMarcus Ware. Again, it's a shallow argument you make since your basically saying Mack is done at the age of 30. Which won't be the case if he avoids injury. Mack will be 29 next year, which gives the defense 3 years at the most with him. Pace missed on the QB, not Mack. If Mahomes is on the roster instead of Trubs, the Lombardi Trophy would already be back in Halas Hall

Lol you typed a lot of words and completely missed.

I never said a pass rusher was done at 30 yrs old!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol you typed a lot of words and completely missed.

I never said a pass rusher was done at 30 yrs old!

I don't think your post had any particular coherent point