FireFox's Jay Cutler Tribute Thread

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUYdKVTRSYk[/video]

My panties are getting wet all over again. I wish I could change the song though.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Honestly that kind of just gave me goosebumps. Look at how much he use to love the game. I don't think anybody that watches that video can say he doesn't love playing the game.

One thing I just realized is how come he didn't get a chance to bomb it downfield this year? Was it Trestman, our receivers, or just his protection? That's what Cutler is good at and I don't remember any long passes this year.

We need another guy like Johnny Knox. It's a need after watching this video. A speedster who can make yards after the catch and break tackles or run past them. That seems like the receivers Cutler likes. Royal made him look great in Denver with Marshall as well obviously but Royal and Marshall were a good one two for Cutler cause they were so much different. Now we just have to more physical possesion guys and nothing behind them. We need a slot guy and bad.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly that kind of just gave me goosebumps. Look at how much he use to love the game. I don't think anybody that watches that video can say he doesn't love playing the game.

One thing I just realized is how come he didn't get a chance to bomb it downfield this year? Was it Trestman, our receivers, or just his protection? That's what Cutler is good at and I don't remember any long passes this year.

We need another guy like Johnny Knox. It's a need after watching this video. A speedster who can make yards after the catch and break tackles or run past them. That seems like the receivers Cutler likes. Royal made him look great in Denver with Marshall as well obviously but Royal and Marshall were a good one two for Cutler cause they were so much different. Now we just have to more physical possesion guys and nothing behind them. We need a slot guy and bad.

Yes, exactly! I wish the mod's didn't move his thread because more people need to see this. Johnny Knox was essential and really shows how badly the offense needs someone like him back.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

One thing I just realized is how come he didn't get a chance to bomb it downfield this year? Was it Trestman, our receivers, or just his protection? That's what Cutler is good at and I don't remember any long passes this year

God gave them a brain, alas, they choose not to use it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUYdKVTRSYk[/video]

My panties are getting wet all over again. I wish I could change the song though.

I actually watch this video all the time. Sometimes after Jay has a bad day it's nice to go back and watch what he can do.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually watch this video all the time. Sometimes after Jay has a bad day it's nice to go back and watch what he can do.

Very true. Even with all of the ups and downs he is still exciting.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Where are the Payton highlights?

TBH...I thought this was gonna be a hockey thread

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dammit, it was moved again.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, exactly! I wish the mod's didn't move his thread because more people need to see this. Johnny Knox was essential and really shows how badly the offense needs someone like him back.

Yes folks we have completed the circle. From how is Cutler supposed to succeed with these shit receivers (Bennett, Knox, Hester) to the best wide receiver combo in football (Jeffery, Marshall) to we need Johnny Knox back in order for Cutler to succeed. This is more of a tribute to brain damage (no offense to Pink Floyd here)

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;sEL4K3_vO5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEL4K3_vO5I[/video]

The above link is from a 2007 game, Denver VS. Chicago. This pretty much sums up the career of Jay Cutler. Cutler had a pretty good day but his team still lost 34-37 to a shitty Bears team.

It's another one of those games that Cutler was bad on defense and his lone INT was the reason the defense allowed 37 points to an inept Bears offense, clearly that was the case if one is being objective ;)

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes folks we have completed the circle. From how is Cutler supposed to succeed with these shit receivers (Bennett, Knox, Hester) to the best wide receiver combo in football (Jeffery, Marshall) to we need Johnny Knox back in order for Cutler to succeed. This is more of a tribute to brain damage (no offense to Pink Floyd here)

I think you're missing the point there big boy. In 2011 we had too many small receivers and Knox was the only one who deserved to be there and he was number two at best. Now we have too many big, slow receivers. Are you getting it yet? We need a mixture of smaller, quick guys and big tall guys. Got it? Good, remember to try and color in the lines next time.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;sEL4K3_vO5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEL4K3_vO5I[/video]

The above link is from a 2007 game, Denver VS. Chicago. This pretty much sums up the career of Jay Cutler. Cutler had a pretty good day but his team still lost 34-37 to a shitty Bears team.

It's another one of those games that Cutler was bad on defense and his lone INT was the reason the defense allowed 37 points to an inept Bears offense, clearly that was the case if one is being objective ;)

Good video!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
[video=youtube_share;E7_duxRMIh0]http://youtu.be/E7_duxRMIh0[/video]

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I think you're missing the point there big boy. In 2011 we had too many small receivers and Knox was the only one who deserved to be there and he was number two at best. Now we have too many big, slow receivers. Are you getting it yet? We need a mixture of smaller, quick guys and big tall guys. Got it? Good, remember to try and color in the lines next time.

The only thing I'm getting here is that Cutler isn't all that good

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Yep.

You can tell he really loved football earlier. I really do like Jay a lot as the Bears qb, but it was tough to watch this past season when he looked just so beat down. I don't think Trestmans system worked with Jay in the sense that he wanted Jay to be this perfect qb and throw in spots, while jay is so much more like a Brett Favre and just plays off of his instincts. And when you take that away from guys like Brett and Jay, they can't play as well.

Jay looked lost and unconfident. I'm hoping the new QB coach who Jay likes and Gase can do well. I'm excited about Gase, though. Seems he's a good OC

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
disagree. cutler probably looked his best throwing timing routes to spots under martz.