FireFox's Jay Cutler Tribute Thread

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Don't you have an ex-girlfriend's phone to look through?

Or mourn the loss of someone you've never met before?
Dont you have a wife or kids to tend to? Or this board an escape for losers like you to vent and escape your hated revolutionary road type existence? Ya know, people who need this much attention and confrontation on message board speaks volumes about how unhappy and pathetic you truly are off online.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont you have a wife or kids to tend to? Or this board an escape for losers like you to vent and escape your hated revolutionary road type existence? Ya know, people who need this much attention and confrontation on message board speaks volumes about how unhappy and pathetic you truly are off online.

Why is this guy allowed to do this shit and then go cry wolf to the mods when posters revolt to this BS?? Don't throw stones in a glass house ... Flash incoming .....

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
This exchange cracks me up:

Yep.

You can tell he really loved football earlier. I really do like Jay a lot as the Bears qb, but it was tough to watch this past season when he looked just so beat down. I don't think Trestmans system worked with Jay in the sense that he wanted Jay to be this perfect qb and throw in spots, while jay is so much more like a Brett Favre and just plays off of his instincts. And when you take that away from guys like Brett and Jay, they can't play as well.

Jay looked lost and unconfident. I'm hoping the new QB coach who Jay likes and Gase can do well. I'm excited about Gase, though. Seems he's a good OC

In the above, the bolded and underlined portion you state that Cutler is not the type of QB that would thrive in a system that has the QB throwing to spots and be "perfect", but below both tardigrade and johnny point out that Cutler's best season as a Bear was in a system that required the QB to throw timing routes to spots. As for the italicized portion the Bears tried that before with Jeremy Bates and that didn't produce any different results.

disagree. cutler probably looked his best throwing timing routes to spots under martz.

Yep. Martz was a jag but his offense worked. Before Cutler got injured in 2011, we were fuckin rollin'.

So what is it despbro, does Cutler need a system that requires timing routes or a system that will allow him to create plays through his instincts?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;A9fKW0drmcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fKW0drmcM[/video]

don't let them get you down cutler realist bros

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
This exchange cracks me up:

In the above, the bolded and underlined portion you state that Cutler is not the type of QB that would thrive in a system that has the QB throwing to spots and be "perfect", but below both tardigrade and johnny point out that Cutler's best season as a Bear was in a system that required the QB to throw timing routes to spots. As for the italicized portion the Bears tried that before with Jeremy Bates and that didn't produce any different results.

So what is it despbro, does Cutler need a system that requires timing routes or a system that will allow him to create plays through his instincts?

I'm a fan of Martzs system. Not Marc's

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'm a fan of Martzs system. Not Marc's

So you are a fan of the system that according to you is not a good fit for Cutler?

Just trying to understand your logic.