First-pick.com mock draft. Half the board will love it, half will hate it lol

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Trade down in the 2nd and once more again later. I never wanted a RB as my first pick, but he was by far BPA.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Other than that I don't mind the draft one bit

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This would be a homerun draft. Period. No argument allowed.

Jonathan Taylor is my favorite offensive weapon in the draft. I would be dancing in circles if he was available and we took him.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Now we need a rb too?

Have you watched Jonathan Taylor's tape? Him or JK Dobbins would be an excellent compliment to Montogmery. Both are speed options to go with Monty's toughness and grittiness. I prefer Taylor more than Dobbins though. The guy is a top half of the 1st round raft talent imo.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Have you watched Jonathan Taylor's tape? Him or JK Dobbins would be an excellent compliment to Montogmery. Both are speed options to go with Monty's toughness and grittiness. I prefer Taylor more than Dobbins though. The guy is a top half of the 1st round raft talent imo.

That would be awesome, if we needed a RB.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Taylor is more of an outside zone runner, also consistent ball security issues and not much tape as a route runner. He fits more in a Mcvey type scheme imo.

Love Dobbins, but I don't think RB is a very good use of resources. Monty is fine with competent OL and scheme.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
That would be awesome, if we needed a RB.

we sort of need another runningback. I'm done with Cohen. Defenses don't respect him. Monty can break tackles and get tough yardage, but needs a complimentary speedy guy to keep the defenses honest.

Also, I'm in favor to adding gamechangers to the offense. We need playmakers and speed. Taylor can break runs for the length of the field.

msadows

Liked Posts:
we sort of need another runningback. I'm done with Cohen. Defenses don't respect him. Monty can break tackles and get tough yardage, but needs a complimentary speedy guy to keep the defenses honest.

Also, I'm in favor to adding gamechangers to the offense. We need playmakers and speed. Taylor can break runs for the length of the field.

We don't need another running back.

Just like we dont NEED another wide reciever.

Some of you need to decipher the difference between NEED and WANT.

What we need, desperately, is a RG and a RT. No one was putting up respectable stats behind that oline last year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, no idea what makes you done with cohen. Yes, he had a down year last year, but everyone on the team pretty much did, including Khalil Mack.

Just a season ago cohen was a budding star, now he's a dumpster fire because we don't have the talent around him to help him succeed?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
We don't need another running back.

Just like we dont NEED another wide reciever.

Some of you need to decipher the difference between NEED and WANT.

What we need, desperately, is a RG and a RT. No one was putting up respectable stats behind that oline last year.
I agreed we need OLINE, badly! But that is not the only issue with the offense

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes. But we also NEED speed and playmakers

No...we have those.

What we NEED is oline.

You'd be surprised how all the current plays in this offense will look when they have a hole to run through and the QB has more than 2 seconds to throw.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Ok. Who is our speed on offense? Who are our playmakers that you feel like you can count on?

And before you say it, I trust Whitehair on the OL, that's about it. Hopeful of Daniel's, but it's only hope

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let's draft a fumble prone RB. The next Rashaan Salaam

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Don't leave Cam Akers out.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ok. Who is our speed on offense? Who are our playmakers that you feel like you can count on?

And before you say it, I trust Whitehair on the OL, that's about it. Hopeful of Daniel's, but it's only hope

One bad season and this offense is void of talent.

If burton is healthy, I am very confident he and Graham can get it done in a big way

I'm also confident that miller, cohen, and Robinson can get it done in a big way.

Thats 5 players projected to eat up 85% of the target share.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We don't need a RB? Hell yes we need a RB.

No, no we don't need a RB.

We have two that are more than good enough in a scheme that doesn't utilize them.

I'm pretty sure we don't need a RB.

San Fran kinda just proved we don't need an RB, but okay.