First RD Busts - #calledit thread

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cam Robinson-calling him a bust at LT, I don't think he has the foot speed, but he would probably make a good guard.

He's an ideal RT. If he somehow fell I'd take him in a heartbeat.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
-Mitch Trubisky will not be that great. In fact, I think at least 3 other qbs in this class will be better than him in the future.

-Reuben Foster- Just had to pick an Alabama player. A couple of them usually bust in the NFL

-Garrett will be good but I don't think he is the next Von Miller. He physically looks like he will dominate, but his tape doesn't match it. Derek Barnett will be the better pro

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Adoree' Jackson - He's going to get drafted earlier than he should but he's probably a 4th round talent. Going to be a good Nickelback in the NFL though.

Jabrill Peppers - Moved around to much feels like he could spiral out of control when he gets paid.

Alvin Kamara - Knee Injuries, Behavioral Issues, might not be an every down back.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Cam Robinson-calling him a bust at LT, I don't think he has the foot speed, but he would probably make a good guard.

Deshaun Watson - lack of accuracy costs him on the NFL level

TJ Watt - will get overdrafted just because of his last name.
I'm pretty sure Robinson isn't expected to be a franchise LT. His limitations are well known, which is why he won't be a top 10 pick.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Deshaun Watson - lack of accuracy costs him on the NFL level

TJ Watt - will get overdrafted just because of his last name.

I thought he was projected as a guard and not a good OT prospect.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
-Mitch Trubisky will not be that great. In fact, I think at least 3 other qbs in this class will be better than him in the future.

-Reuben Foster- Just had to pick an Alabama player. A couple of them usually bust in the NFL

-Garrett will be good but I don't think he is the next Von Miller. He physically looks like he will dominate, but his tape doesn't match it. Derek Barnett will be the better pro

Browns
#1 Trubisky
#12 Barnett ... He's the best 4-3 end in the draft and with the Browns switch, they need him as a leader and rusher.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree something just doesnt feel right to me about Garrett, gut is telling me he wont be nearly as good as advertised. May still be decent player but not consistent game changer like a Von Miller or Julius Peppers.

Im going with

Mitchell Trubisky, he has my bust meter just shy of pegged....if Bears where to draft him whatever, I will be ok with it and hope for best cause we need somebody. I am with Biggs, its just dam time to take another swing at a potential franchise qb while they have the chance. End of story

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Leonard Fournette

Deal with that.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Theres something about myles garrett i dont like..idk what it is...anyway.. that be me pick.. the potential numero uno garrett will bust..

I think there's a chance this happens. Something about his personality seems fake to me. Have you noticed how they've been trying to get prospects to say how they feel if they'd get overlooked for another player? His response was robotic and I question his fire/passion for the game a little bit.

I certainly don't think he's guaranteed to be a pro bowler.

I think Dalvin Cook is also overrated.

MeanMikeBrown

Liked Posts:
Cam Robinson is awesome... go watch his tape vs Myles Garrett. He's way better than either slap we have at tackle.

MeanMikeBrown

Liked Posts:
Adoree' Jackson - He's going to get drafted earlier than he should but he's probably a 4th round talent. Going to be a good Nickelback in the NFL though.

Jabrill Peppers - Moved around to much feels like he could spiral out of control when he gets paid.

Alvin Kamara - Knee Injuries, Behavioral Issues, might not be an every down back.

Jackson = poor man's Hester who might not get moved to a position he can't play, at least a 2nd round talent.

Kamara is pretty good out of the backfield and the behavioral issues are minor. I don't think he's a first rounder, but he's going to be a pretty decent pro.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
He just gets beat off the edge, that is all.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Browns and Bears bust whoever they get.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky should be ok but might be a "bust" based on draft position. Garrett falls in that category for me but could still have an Alex Brown career...worthy of a first round pick really, but not a #1.

Kizer. Peppers. Foster. all make me suspicous psychologically, I think they could bust. Foster might just be an angry linebacker, I'd remove him. I don't think Peppers has a position and is a questionable "person" and might fall out of the first round.

I think all the Mixon is a first round talent stuff is media hype sensationalizing a dramatic fall do to a mistake. I don't understand how his footage and body of work compares to McCaffery, Cook, or Fournette.

I find Mixon to be one of the best "people" in the draft. I think he is actually one of the nicest kids, and one of the straightest arrows. He is versatile, but still don't see higher than a third round grade, and I think he probably goes late second/early third. I would like him at the top of round 3 but guarantee he is off the Bears board, which is what you get when you don't have free thinkers. Just interview the kid, he is the nicest kid in the draft. Loves his momma, probably goes to church, and is the least likely to drink or get busted smoking too much weed.

But whatever....he made a mistake 3 years ago and is a demon. Don't draft. Forget that they called him a *****, that a gay dude wouldn't handle his own business like a man and his girlfriend posse starting hitting him...he walked in that cafe to hit a man. He was primed...drunk...and then a woman through the first punch. booomm....

fuck we are all animals, we all react. If he had any kind of attitude maybe...but the kid is actually the nicest most humble interview you will find. He settled with the girl and faced her eye to eye. He is the least likley guy to ever have this happen again, because he knows now.

But I just don't get the first round grade bullcrap. He also had the typical Oklahoma offensive line which just overpowers people, like playing for the dallas cowboys.

He will "fall" so the media can make a big deal out of it...omg he lost so much money..blah blah blah...when the NFL probably isn't even docking him outside of a few teams like the Bears and some bargain hunters hoping he drops. Its a media headache and nothing else...his true grade is pick 75-150. There are lots of other talented backs right in his area with greater size/speed measurables...but he fits the modern game well with his good hands.

He doesn't have like Forte numbers or something coming out. He played for a line that gets everybody 5+. He might be the second best back coming out of Oklahoma THIS YEAR.

That is probably going to be my biggest irritant tonight, is the media creating a non-story for sensationalism and NFL "image" of these JUST PUNISHERS of the NFL that have such great integrity not to take such a monster early. hahahahahahaa.

nicest kid ever. not a first round pick at any time in any dimensional reality.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread will not cease until every top 25 player is named besides Garrett.