Fixing the 2017 Draft

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this your mock draft V 44.0? Should have left it on Word.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace is clearly not qualified or of sound mind (CTE from playing days?) to run an NFL franchise. I've taken the liberty of correcting the numerous errors that were made during those fateful days.

Official Bears Redraft:

#3 - Jamal Adams, S, LSU

#36 - Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

#67 - Chris Wormley, DE, Michigan

#111 - Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

#117 - Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell

#147 - Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh

#221 - Zane Gonzalez, K, Arizona State

Now that's a draft you can hang your hat on. This also proves anyone, regardless of experience, can produce a better draft than Ryan Pace. The Bears would've been better off on auto-draft with a computer selecting from a big board. Hopefully, the Bears are willing to admit their mistakes and attempt to trade for the above players. Notice how none are blatant reaches? Small school projects? Extensive injury cases? Drafting is easy when you're not trying to be cute or prove you're the smartest guy in the room. Now I'm going to enjoy this beautiful day and drink a smooth and refreshing Diet Fresca.

Peace and love!

Were not rebuilding for a 500 record, were trying to win a SB. Maybe that's why you just don't get it.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The fact that you reach for diet fresca is all I needed to know that you are not one to be taken seriously

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hindsight is, oh, fuck it, nevermind

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I love how Peterman and Kaaya were the darlings of those who didnt want to take a QB at 3. There was talk of taking them at 36 or at worst with 67.

Teams were really high on these guys. Peterman ran a pro style offense and was the most ready of all of them.

And then they go 171 and 215 respectively.

Tough to come back from that with much credibility.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I love how Peterman and Kaaya were the darlings of those who didnt want to take a QB at 3. There was talk of taking them at 36 or at worst with 67.

Teams were really high on these guys. Peterman ran a pro style offense and was the most ready of all of them.

I'll never forget "Brad Kaaya is the next Peyton Manning". This board is gold in the offseason. I remember thinking if Pace ignores the QB position and drafts Peterman he deserves to be fired...sure enough the Bills GM is fired a day after drafting Peterman.

mrc23

Liked Posts:
The fact that you reach for diet fresca is all I needed to know that you are not one to be taken seriously

This is proof he is trolling at this point. Fresca is a zero calorie cola. There is no such thing as Diet Fresca...no version of Fresca has any calories.

This bothers me as much as his ridiculous mock draft.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'll never forget "Brad Kaaya is the next Peyton Manning". This board is gold in the offseason. I remember thinking if Pace ignores the QB position and drafts Peterman he deserves to be fired...sure enough the Bills GM is fired a day after drafting Peterman.

Peterman, the new career killer.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

but.....

(insert random Brady argument)

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace is clearly not qualified or of sound mind (CTE from playing days?) to run an NFL franchise. I've taken the liberty of correcting the numerous errors that were made during those fateful days.

Official Bears Redraft:

#3 - Jamal Adams, S, LSU

Now that's a draft you can hang your hat on. This also proves anyone, regardless of experience, can produce a better draft than Ryan Pace. The Bears would've been better off on auto-draft with a computer selecting from a big board. Hopefully, the Bears are willing to admit their mistakes and attempt to trade for the above players. Notice how none are blatant reaches? Small school projects? Extensive injury cases? Drafting is easy when you're not trying to be cute or prove you're the smartest guy in the room. Now I'm going to enjoy this beautiful day and drink a smooth and refreshing Diet Fresca.

Peace and love!

You're confirming why people around the US would be OK with San Francisco falling into the ocean.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think NorCal just gave away his alt account. How's the throat?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Official Bears Redraft:

#3 - Jamal Adams, S, LSU

Peace and love!

Glennon
Sanchez
Peterman

Kill me.