Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
@Omeletslacks is pumped!

More Flip money to revamp the Jordan shoe collection!!!!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Not to be outdone, Chris Ballard has named Frank Reich Passing game coordinator in addition to head coach, as well as the man with the bigger penis in a dick measuring contest..." - Probably Adam Schefter

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think this was exactly what was missing the past season. Nagy's offense about to go to the moon

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea how/why Ragone was here for as long as he was. His respective position groups were always bottom 10 in the league.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:

Will this improve the offense?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea how/why Ragone was here for as long as he was. His respective position groups were always bottom 10 in the league.

i recall hearing he was highly regarded or upcoming in the league or something to that effect this year. Who knows

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The promotion fills the role vacated by Dave Ragone, who left the organization to become Atlanta’s offensive coordinator under Arthur Smith. Ragone was previously the Bears’ quarterbacks coach from 2016-2019.

Wow.....so what he did here with our Qb sitution merits an offensive coordinator promo with Atlanta. :eek:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like I have seen this thread before....

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Please Indy.....secure wentz, so this Bear-wentz madness can stop ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Please Indy.....secure wentz, so this Bear-wentz madness can stop ?

As much as I don't like wentz, I've grown to hope we get him somewhat as long as the price isn't hefty.

I like him better than mac jones/trask, which I t hink are the only qb's we can get in the draft. Also, if we can't get dak/watson, I think he's the best option in FA/Trade, unfortunately.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The promotion fills the role vacated by Dave Ragone, who left the organization to become Atlanta’s offensive coordinator under Arthur Smith. Ragone was previously the Bears’ quarterbacks coach from 2016-2019.

Wow.....so what he did here with our Qb sitution merits an offensive coordinator promo with Atlanta. :eek:
Its from his time with the Titans where he worked with Arthur Smith. Jon Hoke and Ted Monachino also went to the Falcons on D.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i recall hearing he was highly regarded or upcoming in the league or something to that effect this year. Who knows

Yeah I heard that too which is crazy to me. If he was a very good coach, you would think our receivers/offense would have been better than bottom 10 almost every year he was here.