KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
For the the hate he has gotten this year, I think Nagy should have given Floyd the game ball. I saw a man playing possessed. He was in the backfield throughout the game. He set the edge effectively and all but eliminated any runs on his side. He should have had 2 more sacks.
If I am the coach I give the game ball to Leonard Flloyd. The fans are supposed to behave like that!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He certainly does seem to be getting better. Collinsworth called it when Floyd left with his injury. On another note, I'm not sure why Collinsworth gets so much hate. Nobody does more watching and analysis of players than he does. Maybe I don't mind him so much because he's saying good things about the Bears lol.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Floyd hasn't gotten a game ball yet. There might have been better players to give it to, but those players have already gotten game balls this year. Floyd was a game changer. He had a large part in frazzling Goff.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
For the the hate he has gotten this year, I think Nagy should have given Floyd the game ball. I saw a man playing possessed. He was in the backfield throughout the game. He set the edge effectively and all but eliminated any runs on his side. He should have had 2 more sacks.
If I am the coach I give the game ball to Leonard Flloyd. The fans are supposed to behave like that!

I agree the fans are suppose to behave like that, but isn't Floyd suppose to play like that??

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Other than the Missed tackle on Gurley in the flat, Floyd had a heck of a game.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He certainly does seem to be getting better. Collinsworth called it when Floyd left with his injury. On another note, I'm not sure why Collinsworth gets so much hate. Nobody does more watching and analysis of players than he does. Maybe I don't mind him so much because he's saying good things about the Bears lol.

Collinsworth is a color analyst, and is typically supposed to be a fan in the stands. He is a down talker (which often makes him come across as critical instead of analytical) and doesn't really speak with the dynamic range that gets the guys tuning in at home excited.

He'd be fine as a play by play announcer or a studio broadcaster (he'd actually be great if he stuck to studio) but he needs to leave the Sunday night booth so Al Davis can spend his golden years with a real announcing talent like Tony Romo.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
First good game of Floyd's career. Give him a cookie

Monster

Liked Posts:
Played great and kept coming back in obviously hurt...
He should get Spartans Warrior Spirit award this week...

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree the fans are suppose to behave like that, but isn't Floyd suppose to play like that??
But an Offensive line is supposed to keep a player from "behaving" like that. So you gotta reward a player for outbehaving how another teams players are supposed to behave.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Floyd has really started to come on which is great to see cause we have all been worried about him. Still not the big sack man but he does everything else pretty damn well.

E.Goldman stepped up as well.

https://email.fansided.com/c/eJx1Tk...4Ur9PQ_7on6y5fdPKFbc_pr0T_Q8Up2RP3GGvdXzC4Xps