Floyd putting on some muscle

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry old geezers, panty hose ain't enough for our fat ass modern women with iPhones, computer blogs, cheese quake, cottage thighs with veiny cankles, they make them 100 times thickers now and they are called yoga pants. Gotta contain that shit not "run" a new pair every morning trying to pull over fake food bulges.

Im a big fan of this yoga pants trend

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am all for yoga pants.

yoga-pants-7.jpg

There may still be hope for this thread...

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Papabear is rugby brother so I always got his back. I'm not "a big dude" actually, I'm too thin for football and rugby like Floyd which is why I had concern initially. He is another level athlete from me, but I'm sure Mongo or other football players would pancake us both if they could catch us.

Rugby beat the shit out of me, I only lasted 3 years and was never the low man, but locks require leverage and strength which I have. It's more a speed and endurance game when you aren't in the shit, but I was in the shit too much.

It's taken me 5 years to heal most of the joint damage. Not a great sport to start after age 30!

Just tried to get the thread on topic and I do feel I am similar to Floyd in build, if you poisoned him with some marshmallow McClellan genetics, I wasn't naturally strong but learned to lift really really hard, almost psychotic to the point of injury to compensate and will myself into a monster, made it to lean 247 before 100 mph car accident derailed me. On thin bones that's huge. He can do it and has every advantage I never did so he just had to want it.

I've played 15 years worth of rugby at centre and just quit last week. Too much pain now.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Sorry old geezers, panty hose ain't enough for our fat ass modern women with iPhones, computer blogs, cheese quake, cottage thighs with veiny cankles, they make them 100 times thickers now and they are called yoga pants. Gotta contain that shit not "run" a new pair every morning trying to pull over fake food bulges.
Where the fuck do you live... Houston?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Where the fuck do you live... Houston?

Where he lives is not the problem.

He is 6' 425" weighs in at 27 pounds soaking wet. He went to brunch this morning and ate crack, who goes to brunch and only tries one item?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
thank you racist that will get reported

I really hope I was actually reported.

PAPA has made it clear he is not a pussy that reports, he is a man that deals with his problems like a real man. He's no snitch bitch, he will deal with you on his own terms. He would never run and hide behind a mod for protection, that would be a total bitch move.

So, yeah, he reported you.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
PAPA has made it clear he is not a pussy that reports, he is a man that deals with his problems like a real man. He's no snitch bitch, he will deal with you on his own terms. He would never run and hide behind a mod for protection, that would be a total bitch move.

So, yeah, he reported you.

No I don't hide I have a fucking life and a business and you like the troll you are wanna call me out . What you got l,tell me the Irish are the worst people in the world. No worse then any other ethnicity in your eyes because your narrow mind is incapable of doing anything else. The real bitch move is anything you post here. you think you bring something to this board but if you did you wouldn't bother with some poster that has bad grammar. Your arrogance and ignorance is all you have. If this board had a mod that stud for the rules I don't see how posters like you wouldn't be perma. You never know it could be coming ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I don't hide I have a fucking life and a business and you like the troll you are wanna call me out . What you got l,tell me the Irish are the worst people in the world. No worse then any other ethnicity in your eyes because your narrow mind is incapable of doing anything else. The real bitch move is anything you post here. you think you bring something to this board but if you did you wouldn't bother with some poster that has bad grammar. Your arrogance and ignorance is all you have. If this board had a mod that stud for the rules I don't see how posters like you wouldn't be perma. You never know it could be coming ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish.... now a race, ethnicity, and nationality....

You are starting to sound like my cousin, who is 100% convinced that Polish is a race.... you can be White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, or Polish.... they are not White, not Caucasian, they are Polish.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Irish.... now a race, ethnicity, and nationality....

You are starting to sound like my cousin, who is 100% convinced that Polish is a race.... you can be White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, or Polish.... they are not White, not Caucasian, they are Polish.

eth·nic·i·ty
/eTHˈnisədē/

noun
the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition:
"the interrelationship between gender, ethnicity, and class"

doesn't say anything about color don't know were you was taught its all about color