Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks up 19-8 in shots and 3-0 goals after an excellent first period.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do the Sky count as an actual team? I'm sure you can find some very talented kickball teams in Chicagoland.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Apart from the Carcillo goal, I think all goals in even strength have happened with Saad on the ice. I think he's actually assisted them all, apart from this one he has scored.. Because he assisted in Kane's and Shaw's in Buffalo which were the only other ES goals.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks goalie has been a stud thus far:)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Apart from the Carcillo goal, I think all goals in even strength have happened with Saad on the ice. I think he's actually assisted them all, apart from this one he has scored.. Because he assisted in Kane's and Shaw's in Buffalo which were the only other ES goals.

Saad is a monster.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Mason shooting the puck out of his zone reminded me of one of those games in Columbus when he was soo bad, that It looked like Crawford tried to get a shot on against him.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Raanta coming up large when needed in this one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You get blacked out on Hawks games in California?!

Colorado now, but yes I used to be Cali.

As far as I can tell, its everytime the Avs and Hawks play on the same night they will black me out, even if I have a paid hockey subscription, and since I get all the Avs games anyway, why would I pay extra for a subscription? Is it because we are in the same division? Or for all teams they do this?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Colorado now, but yes I used to be Cali.

As far as I can tell, its everytime the Avs and Hawks play on the same night they will black me out, even if I have a paid hockey subscription, and since I get all the Avs games anyway, why would I pay extra for a subscription? Is it because we are in the same division? Or for all teams they do this?

You always get blacked out for the home teams on with those programs because you're supposed to have access to the local channel which is carrying the broadcast. You shouldn't be blacked out there, but you should be blacked out on the Gamecenter channel carrying the game. Those are the only ones you should have issues with, but then you should be able to watch those games via your cable package. At least, that's been my understanding of it.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For a going scoreless, that was a pretty exciting period of hockey. That new goalie coach must be doing something right....Raanta looks sooo much quicker going post to post.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
For a going scoreless, that was a pretty exciting period of hockey. That new goalie coach must be doing something right....Raanta looks sooo much quicker going post to post.

Definitely improved play from Raanta compared to the second half of last year.

Of course, he was far better in the first half of the season in 2013-14. It was the second half of the year where his play slipped. Wonder if he'll buck that trend this year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You always get blacked out for the home teams on with those programs because you're supposed to have access to the local channel which is carrying the broadcast. You shouldn't be blacked out there, but you should be blacked out on the Gamecenter channel carrying the game. Those are the only ones you should have issues with, but then you should be able to watch those games via your cable package. At least, that's been my understanding of it.

nope. They get completely blacked out on nights the

It could be a fox issue, like with football, where they have different programing, so if the Hawks are on Fox, they black out your NHL Center ICe subscriptions, but you go to Fox and its the regional AVS. I search ALLLLLLL the channells and look for all the local stuff, and yes...they black out my center ice and then there is nothing.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
nope. They get completely blacked out on nights the

It could be a fox issue, like with football, where they have different programing, so if the Hawks are on Fox, they black out your NHL Center ICe subscriptions, but you go to Fox and its the regional AVS. I search ALLLLLLL the channells and look for all the local stuff, and yes...they black out my center ice and then there is nothing.

That makes no sense to me. None at all.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Saad's goal

GoodBareGoa.gif

Kane's goal

ObeseSeparateCusimanse.gif

Bickell's goal

FirsthandLastingInganue.gif