Foles

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No he sucked just as much. Missed several easy TD throws. Go to Bray, put Trubisky back in or trade for Fitz. Foles is trash.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
yep foles is trash so might as well put Mitch back in and see if he can figure out how to read a D with more experience.. at least Mitch is athletic

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes he had little time. Yes he was rushed in his throws. He also threw two REALLY BAD interceptions that should never have left his hands. He underthrew way too many players. When he did have time he was innacurate.

I didn't see much that make me feel confident that, even with time, that this outcome would have been much different. The Bears were outplayed on both sides of the ball but particularly on offense.

Liked Posts:
The o-line was a sieve tonight. Foles was constantly being forced to throw off his back foot or had an o-linemen dumped in his lap. Many times he was forced to throw half cocked and still got 'almost completions.'

Please get some glasses.
yeah were gonna win with "almost completions" when are people gonna admit that it wasnt Mitch that was the problem....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Stick with me here guys - I think it's possible that the Bears QB1, QB2, OL and Nagy playcalling is all garbage
hot takes ova hea!

BigTom

Liked Posts:
You could see at the end of the game Foles is done with this line. Hes hearing footsteps and took a sack there near the end that he didn't need to. He was expecting to get hit sooner. No QB is winning with this O line.

Add me to the list of calling to bring back Mitch. Foles is shot. At least Mitch can run and buy time with this atrocious line.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The o-line was a sieve tonight. Foles was constantly being forced to throw off his back foot or had an o-linemen dumped in his lap. Many times he was forced to throw half cocked and still got 'almost completions.'

Please get some glasses.
IDK, man, with this line, ain't gonna see any QB other than a Russell Wilson type succeed. Still, lets admit it, Bears don't have a single QB with 10% the talent of a Wilson. Bears may never have a good QB again.

You don't get to pass up QBs like Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson and Pat Mahomes and not have a QB hex put on you.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Trubisky sucks too, don't get me wrong, but with this disaster of an oline, he's a better fit. They can't keep a pocket clean long enough for a statue at qb, like Foles. Neither qb is good. But they look like they need Trubisky's mobility more than Foles' pre-snap reads