Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Earth to moron. I've already explained this numerous times but I'll walk you thru it one more time.

I was never emotionally invested or tied to Cutler like some here. I only defended him when I felt people went overboard with their hate.

But now you go overboard with your hate. I'm not emotionally vested in Cutler either, but I haven't gone to the extreme you have. Some of your posts seem like you have some sort of axe to grind.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
.......so Hundley can learn what not to do as a Qb. Now if we go into a horrendous losing streak, then I'd let BH play.

I'm for sitting him because I do think it would do him benefit, but your reasoning is fucking stupid.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Except pointing out his legitimately shitty play is not "hate" its truth. And thats the problem, his defenders refuse to except that his play is garbage and simply label criticism of it as "hating." Whatever the fuck that means. I mean, I suppose we "hate" in that we hate his shit play and hate the way it hurts our team.

Brocs just not acting like a moron that can sit there and look at the poor play on display, yet pretend as if the evidence doesn't exist. No one is going to extremes, Jays play is utterly terrible.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Except pointing out his legitimately shit play is not "hate" its truth. And thats the problem, his defenders refuse to except that his play is garbage and simply label criticism of it as "hating." Whatever the fuck that means.

Right, bringing it up in threads that have nothing to do with him isn't going overboard. The fuck outta here.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yep, because QB play inst an important part football at all, no reason to mention it, especially when people are talking about the problems with the O. It couldnt possibly have anything to do with shitty QB play, nope. GTFO.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yep, because QB play inst an important part football at all, no reason to mention it, especially when people are talking about the problems with the O. It couldnt possibly have anything to do with shitty QB play, nope. GTFO.

:obama:

Did you even read my post? Your response points to you either skimming it or just completely not understanding it in the slightest. There is an entire subforum dedicated to the guy, go talk about him there. Bringing him up in threads talking about next years QB draft prospects, or coaching prospects, or about the defense, or special teams, with no provocation whatsoever, is fucking overboard. Of course, you're part of the asshattery, so I wouldn't expect you to see it.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
All the physical tools in the world but hasn't shown much improvement in ability to go through progressions or read defenses...

Sounds a lot like a QB I know...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Im with Broc, I dont buy into the sitting of young QBs, unless you drafted them as the future when you still have a great QB in place for a few years. Otherwise get them out there and let them learn and start to develop. Sitting them is nothing but a waste of time. And like Ive said before, if starting them day one breaks them because the cant handle it, then they never should have been drafted to begin with.

ok....so maybe have a training camp competition to see who's better initially. Don't me wrong, I like getting the young guys out there. A lot will depend on who's coaching him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
All the physical tools in the world but hasn't shown much improvement in ability to go through progressions or read defenses...

Sounds a lot like a QB I know...

where did u get this from???

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
The success rate for QB is the lowest of any position. In any given draft it's around 10% that end up as starters. Unless we are really confident in one of the QB's this year, which I think is one of the weaker classes in recent memory, this team can't afford to gamble the first round pick. We have too many holes and have to hit on our pick.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=position

Newblood

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ett-hundley-lacks-instincts-to-be-good-nfl-qb

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1824723/brett-hundley

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ut-says-brett-hundley-smart-to-return-to-ucla

I am not saying he won't pan out but I wouldn't take him with our 1st round pick. If he falls and we nab him in the second or trade up and grab him late int the 1st then yeah.

It's not like the QB class is deep. If he is your guy, you take him with your pick. Plenty of other teams desperate for a QB. Not saying I'm in love with him, but if the Bears want to move on from Cutler, there isn't a lot of choices in the draft.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
But now you go overboard with your hate. I'm not emotionally vested in Cutler either, but I haven't gone to the extreme you have. Some of your posts seem like you have some sort of axe to grind.

Funny how nobody ever complained I was going "overboard" or being "extreme" when I was defending Jay on here but now that I'm not anymore I'm supposedly going overboard. Give me a break. I'm acting the same exact way I always have on here.

If you think I'm being extreme or going overboard go chastise the few remaining Cutler apologists that insist on constantly scapegoating Trestman for all of Jay Cutler's issues. If they'd quit with the infinite scapegoating and excuses I wouldn't have to shut them up.

Which is funny since all I'm really doing is repeatedly asking them to back up their bullshit excuses with 1 fucking shred of evidence while I provide all sorts of videos and screenshots to backup my arguments as to why these issues are on Jay Cutler and not "system" or "play calling" issues.

And yet all I get crickets in return. No one has any semblance of a rebuttal when confronted with actual evidence of Cutler's issues. Nope, all they have is ad hominem whines calling me a hypocrite like that somehow proves what I've just showed them about Cutler wrong.

But whatever, if you can't handle my posting style and think I'm going overboard and am annoying you then feel free to put me on ignore.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Funny how nobody ever complained I was going "overboard" or being "extreme" when I was defending Jay on here but now that I'm not anymore I'm supposedly going overboard. Give me a break. I'm acting the same exact way I always have on here.

If you think I'm being extreme or going overboard go chastise the few remaining Cutler apologists that insist on constantly scapegoating Trestman for all of Jay Cutler's issues. If they'd quit with the infinite scapegoating and excuses I wouldn't have to shut them up.

Which is funny since all I'm really doing is repeatedly asking them to back up their bullshit excuses with 1 fucking shred of evidence while I provide all sorts of videos and screenshots to backup my arguments as to why these issues are on Jay Cutler and not "system" or "play calling" issues.

And yet all I get crickets in return. No one has any semblance of a rebuttal when confronted with actual evidence of Cutler's issues. Nope, all they have is ad hominem whines calling me a hypocrite like that somehow proves what I've just showed them about Cutler wrong.

But whatever, if you can't handle my posting style and think I'm going overboard and am annoying you then feel free to put me on ignore.

I do chastise Desperado for his Cutler garbage too. Here's the difference between when you were defending Cutler and now, there was an argument for him at the time. There is no argument for Cutler anymore. None. So the people that are piling on are doing simply that, piling on. There's one Cutler apologist I can think of on this entire board ATM. Not to mention, if you were doing it in a thread specifically about Cutler, it would be within the discussion, but you've been bringing him up in practically every thread, which is why I said you're going overboard. It's not like I think the criticisms are invalid, I'm just pointing it out because I think you're normally a pretty good poster.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
It's not like the QB class is deep. If he is your guy, you take him with your pick. Plenty of other teams desperate for a QB. Not saying I'm in love with him, but if the Bears want to move on from Cutler, there isn't a lot of choices in the draft.

That's taking a "needs" approach and with a top 10 pick, I would rather just take the best player on the board and Hundley won't be that guy. Too many question marks.

Shut Up

Liked Posts:
Agreed. We need a pro bowl talent with a top 10 pick. No more reach picks.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
:obama:

Did you even read my post? Your response points to you either skimming it or just completely not understanding it in the slightest. There is an entire subforum dedicated to the guy, go talk about him there. Bringing him up in threads talking about next years QB draft prospects, or coaching prospects, or about the defense, or special teams, with no provocation whatsoever, is fucking overboard. Of course, you're part of the asshattery, so I wouldn't expect you to see it.

No one is bringing his play up when only the D or only the STs are being discussed. But the the thing is, this is a football forum, where people talk football, and since all three phases tend to be connected, yeah, the O often comes up, and when O is being discussed it fucking stupid to think the QB position isnt going to be, or shouldnt be, brought up. You keep going on and on about how the criticism is valid, yet anytime someone does criticism him you start bitching and moaning. You spend as much time bitching about people bitching as anything. At least the people complaining about Cutlers play are actually talking football and pointing out a valid issue with the team. Were not going to ignore it just because a few fools want to pretend our QB isnt shit.

Funny how you dont seem to have any problem when people are absolving him of blame and/or go on and on about the other issues on O. Just when those issues are then pointed out to actually be the result of shitty QB play, then you throw a fit.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the people that are piling on are doing simply that, piling on. There's one Cutler apologist I can think of on this entire board ATM. Not to mention, if you were doing it in a thread specifically about Cutler, it would be within the discussion, but you've been bringing him up in practically every thread, which is why I said you're going overboard. It's not like I think the criticisms are invalid, I'm just pointing it out because I think you're normally a pretty good poster.

Huh? There's a lot more than 1 person on here scapegoating Cutler's issues onto Trestman. Sure there's one really overly moronic one but there are plenty more than him still excusing Cutler. I'm sorry but correcting them and pointing out the flaws in their arguments isn't "piling on". And if it seems like I'm posting about it in every thread it's because just about every thread on here the past few weeks has been about Cutler, Trestman, or the offense.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Earth to moron. I've already explained this numerous times but I'll walk you thru it one more time.

I was never emotionally invested or tied to Cutler like some here. I only defended him when I felt people went overboard with their hate. I like many here felt this was a put up or shut up season and there would be no more excuses for Cutler as everything was set up for him to succeed this year and shut all the haters up.

Unfortunately Jay Cutler failed to produce and proved the haters correct in their assessment of his play. Since I'm not some blind religious nut, I'm willing to adjust my viewpoint accordingly when confronted with new evidence that disproves my original opinion. I'm not going to sit here and continue to blindly defend the guy after watching every snap of every game and seeing him prove everything the haters said about him as being true.

Hypocrite, hardly. Just calling it how it is. I was wrong about the guy and they were right. Instead of getting all butthurt about it I've moved on because I'm not an emo Cutler fanboy that can't accept the reality of the situation.

At least you admit that you defended him before. You should apologize to bearmick for the times you baited and attacked them.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No one is bringing his play up when only the D or only the STs are being discussed. But the the thing is, this is a football forum, where people talk football, and since all three phases tend to be connected, yeah, the O often comes up, and when O is being discussed it fucking stupid to think the QB position isnt going to be, or shouldnt be, brought up. You keep going on and on about how the criticism is valid, yet anytime someone does criticism him you start bitching and moaning. You spend as much time bitching about people bitching as anything. At least the people complaining about Cutlers play are actually talking football and pointing out a valid issue with the team. Were not going to ignore it just because a few fools want to pretend our QB isnt shit.

Funny how you dont seem to have any problem when people are absolving him of blame and/or go on and on about the other issues on O. Just when those issues are then pointed out to actually be the result of shitty QB play, then you throw a fit.

Saying it doesn't happen in a thread when it is happening doesn't help your argument, but like I said you're part of the problem so of course you're going to deny it happens. And, I mean, I just said Cutler has no defense, and I've mentioned more than once he needs to go, and how I think Despbro is just as big a problem for blaming everyone around him, but you think I have no problem with people trying to absolve him. I'm sorry that I've moved on and don't seem to feel the need to throw a bitch fit in every thread about the QB the way you do.