For all of the cunting about the refs.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I mean that was absolutely egregious? Fans should be upset. No, it's not the reason they lost, but that was a shockingly terrible no call.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
View attachment 23750

Nope. Not worth getting upset about during a historic performance by Fields who's game-tying/winning drive was "stopped" by this shit defense. ?‍♂️ Can't be more textbook without punching/tripping/tackling.

Let people vent, because they're right.
He holding him like they on the frontrail of the Titanic smh.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I see nothing to complain about with this loss. The offense grew across the board leaps and bounds today. Fields looked VERY comfortable and relaxed. The receivers seem to be getting open more. AND it secures a better draft pick! this is what you want to see the rest of the year. An electric offense and a bunch of losses.

Fields and the offense are what will draw FA here next year.
And silly me thought it was that 120+ of salary cap.

Time to bring in all of those older super star players that want a chance at a championship before their careers end.

That Micah Parsons is in his 2nd season which is like 14 seasons in dog years, so he might want to come over and play for peanuts to win a Super Bowl with Fields, with whom he already has a connection.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If ever there was a game I personally thought was bought and paid for this was it! Need to investigate game fixing by Vegas or other gambling interests. ..yes Virginia, it does happen in sports!
What the hell are you talking about?

Everyone knows that Virginia was a rum runner (actually a gin runner) with ties to Al Capone in her younger years. Why do you think she is called Ginny?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The blocked punt was what dug the hole.
The refs pushed the team back into the hole after they clawed their way out.

I'm not as mad because on 3rd and 10 of the last drive for Green Bay a lion literally pushed a receiver out of bounds as the ball was coming. I held my breath and thankfully it wasn't called. Rodgers failed connect on the next play which sealed the loss.

Maybe Dolphins fans held their breath on the play until they saw no call?

Let's just all agree the refs suck, but underneath the subpar supporting players this team has a chance to be something if they continue on this path.

JayQ

Liked Posts:
Refs were quick to call PI in the end zone against the Bears putting the Fins on the 1 yard line. They got that call 50 yards down the field. But the Bears… not a chance.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
It is extremely questionable that the refs never get any repercussions for bad game changing calls.

And the fact the NFL has no laws against them fixing games to achieve their wanted outcomes because the league is an entertainment entity, not a sports entity, just like the WWE

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
St. brown sucks as well not catching the ball in his hands. Even though he is trying to, Fields can’t win games by himself.
If you want to point to the final play that ended the game, this is it..St Brown had a chance to extend that drive and “overcome” the bad call….

make no mistake it was a BAD no call, and the main reason I say that is because if you are going to call pass interference when the defender was actually trying to catch the ball, thenyou MUST call interference when the defender is tackling the WR and is out of position.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Fields had a herculean effort and it’s a shame that the refs had a big hand in him not getting the chance to finish. St. Brown could have changed everything on the next play and there is absolutely no guarantee they win or even tie.

However, I’d like to see Fields get a chance. This isn’t the first time this season either. Pettis was mugged in the end zone against Washington with no call too on the game deciding drive.

The NFL has to fix this. I’m a huge proponent of having an eye in the sky official that can clean up this stuff. Fans spend too much money on the product and deserve better. Everyone in the stadium knew it was PI except the dope that was seven feet away from the play.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was also unhappy with the calls yesterday. But objectively there have been games where the key calls went the Bears way. Overall I am thrilled that they are back letting players play defense this year and scoring is down substantially and running the ball is on the rise.

The Bears are on the right side of this transition. The calls all even out. People only remember the calls against their team. After most games I am sure nearly all fans think the calls went against them on both teams. Yesterday did seem extreme.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I dont know about "cunting" but as someone who has paid a ridiculous amount of money to go to a game just to watch the officials fuck over my favorite team (see Bears vs Steelers 2021 for example), I think I have a right to "cunt" about the shitty refs deciding the outcome of the game.

The refs stole the Bears opportunity to tie/win yesterdays game and that, to me, needs some explanation from the NFL. But, it will never happen with the NFLs "fine your ass for criticizing the refs" rule. Shit is RIGGED!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
View attachment 23750

Nope. Not worth getting upset about during a historic performance by Fields who's game-tying/winning drive was "stopped" by this shit defense. ?‍♂️ Can't be more textbook without punching/tripping/tackling.

Let people vent, because they're right.
The only thing better would have been if you had the ref that was standing about 5 yards from the play, on the sideline, and looking directly at this play as it happened.

If you can get it, send it to the commissioner and tell him "here is the proof you game is fixed".

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Shouldn't we be thanking the refs? I mean the team playing good and we also increase our draft position to a bunch of shitty calls is the best case scenario this year

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't we be thanking the refs? I mean the team playing good and we also increase our draft position to a bunch of shitty calls is the best case scenario this year
If you are a half full type of person this is a nice consideration. I'd rather win, but silver lining and all that.