For people who appreciate scouting...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i have given up hoping the bears will address the safety position. i expect a 4th round pick and to hear about how much they like vereen in the off-season.
thanking for accuracy, not happiness.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Give me a day one play maker at CB, S, LB, or DE and I'll be happy. Preferably S or LB though.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Holliman is a baller. Former CB with obviously great ball skills. I'd probably put him ahead of Landon Collins if he comes out too. Just a Redshirt Soph.

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
Holliman is a guy I like last year (Big Louisville Fan). But I didn't expect him to come out this year until he started doing exactly what he's doing. He's big-ish. Great ball skills, aggressive. Would be a great guy to add if the Bears like him. But IDK how I feel on the odds of the Bears taking a safety 1st round. Cody Prewitt is another safety in this draft I'm absolutely in love with physically.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Holliman is a guy I like last year (Big Louisville Fan). But I didn't expect him to come out this year until he started doing exactly what he's doing. He's big-ish. Great ball skills, aggressive. Would be a great guy to add if the Bears like him. But IDK how I feel on the odds of the Bears taking a safety 1st round. Cody Prewitt is another safety in this draft I'm absolutely in love with physically.
Yeah Prewitt is a man crush of mine. I think hes a 1st rounder too. And I don't like many safeties after the first. Collins, Holliman and Prewitt.....after that, the guy from Virginia is ok but that's pretty much it as far as I can tell.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want to see him have a terrible NFL career, draft him and put him under Mel Tucker.