FOR SALE:Heartbroken Fans Signed Ben Gordon Jersey

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Guys, I am doing some spring cleaning and with GREAT sorrow and regret, I am putting for sale my signed Ben Gordon jersey. I can't bear to look at it anymore. Hopefully some of you, are stronger than I. Please remember the player that once was and currently is Ben Gordon. Please cheer him at the United Center when he visits and please always remember, it was OUR IDIOT OWNER, not our softspoken star's decision to make Ben Gordon a Piston. Ben, we will always love you.......Rest in peace, in that hell hole known as the Motor City.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120460217531

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Guys, I am doing some spring cleaning and with GREAT sorrow and regret, I am putting for sale my signed Ben Gordon jersey. I can't bear to look at it anymore. Hopefully some of you, are stronger than I. Please remember the player that once was and currently is Ben Gordon. Please cheer him at the United Center when he visits and please always remember, it was OUR IDIOT OWNER, not our softspoken star's decision to make Ben Gordon a Piston. Ben, we will always love you.......Rest in peace, in that hell hole known as the Motor City.

I have three autograph UD cards of BG.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

Truly sad Mark. I remember the great joy you had when you bought it to go along with your signed BG picture. We framed it & it was crooked but it did the job & really tied the room together. He was your favorite Bull then, but now you'll have to settle for favorite former Bull.

But I'm glad to hear that like me, you'll keep your swingman Bulls BG jersey. BG, I tip a 40 to your memory.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

Truly sad Mark. I remember the great joy you had when you bought it to go along with your signed BG picture. We framed it & it was crooked but it did the job & really tied the room together. He was your favorite Bull then, but now you'll have to settle for favorite former Bull.

But I'm glad to hear that like me, you'll keep your swingman Bulls BG jersey. BG, I tip a 40 to your memory.

uhh....actually Paul, it was a authentic Ben Gordon jersey, thank you very much!

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
This brings me to the very sad point that of all of the jerseys I have ever bought, (I got a free Scottie jersey back in the day)I have owned my Kirk Hinrich jersey the longest and he is the longest tenured member of the team, whom which I have a jersey of.......Someone please kill me....

Lets hope that my Rose jersey can one day steal that title from Hinrich (but for that to happen, Rose must be on the team past Hinrich).....god this is so deep.

Mark's RIP Jersey's
- Eddy Curry
- Tyson Chandler
- Ben Gordon

Marks Still in Tact Jersey's
- Rose
- Hinrich

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

uhh....actually Paul, it was a authentic Ben Gordon jersey, thank you very much!

That's right. You bought so much Bulls stuff that year I forgot. There was the championship banner, the Bulls mirror, BG jersey, BG signed jersey, & BG signed pic I believe. It was quite the Bulls spending spree. But I remember being in Sports Authority as you purchased your first Bulls jersey for the best player at the time, #12 Hinrich. Who could blame you? Will you get a signed picture n frame his jersey one day? Time will tell...or the final 3 years on his contract.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Kirk is a lifelong Bull, but you know that the Bulls management will probably find some way to mess it up.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
This is a jersey that I hope to retire someday, Diddy. Your right, when I bought it, he was our best player (I got it the summer after his rookie year), now it looks like it will be a $70 piece of toilet paper. Only time will tell.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Your link doesn't work. I don't know why your selling it, I would keep it. BG was my favorite post dynasty bull, I'm sad to see him go. I remember both of us were on a war path on these boards the day he signed with detroit.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I still can't believe that the Bulls just let him walk out like that. If we just got beat out by Detroit money wise, or Ben chose Detroit over us because he was tired of Reinsdorf, that's different. But this business of not even offering him a contract was and still is disgusting.

Bottom line is that Ben was the best player to play for the Bulls since the 1997-1998 season. People can say that Elton Brand is a better all around player and all that jive, but I think that it was evident that Ben was more conduit to winning then any Bull here in the post-dynasty era.

It just wasn't his great play, but also, he was such a fun player to watch. He had a lot of flair to his game, from that monacle he would make after hitting a three, to the Mutombo finger wave after a block, to grabbing his nuts after hitting the biggest post dynasty shot to that point (Noah's in Game 6 is right up there, if not better than the game tier).

It'd be nice to think that maybe Ben could return to the team sometime later in his career, but Reinsdorf seems to hate him for some reason, so it's unlikely that Ben will ever be a Bull again, even in a diminished form.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I still can't believe that the Bulls just let him walk out like that. If we just got beat out by Detroit money wise, or Ben chose Detroit over us because he was tired of Reinsdorf, that's different. But this business of not even offering him a contract was and still is disgusting.

Bottom line is that Ben was the best player to play for the Bulls since the 1997-1998 season. People can say that Elton Brand is a better all around player and all that jive, but I think that it was evident that Ben was more conduit to winning then any Bull here in the post-dynasty era.

It just wasn't his great play, but also, he was such a fun player to watch. He had a lot of flair to his game, from that monacle he would make after hitting a three, to the Mutombo finger wave after a block, to grabbing his nuts after hitting the biggest post dynasty shot to that point (Noah's in Game 6 is right up there, if not better than the game tier).

It'd be nice to think that maybe Ben could return to the team sometime later in his career, but Reinsdorf seems to hate him for some reason, so it's unlikely that Ben will ever be a Bull again, even in a diminished form.

There are just so many amazing memories of TC controlling the paint and boards and BG scoring in the 4th. It was just so great to watch them both work so well on opposite ends. Those two were my favorite post dynasty bulls. They were just so clutch and each could take over the game on their end.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
You will be able to see the link shortly. The auction starts at 12 noon Pacific Time.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
You will be able to see the link shortly. The auction starts at 12 noon Pacific Time.

I still cant see it. Whats you ebay user name? i would like to see the jersey. Thanks Mark.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha I will wait for a post by Newskool in the "your favorite Bull collectible" thread that says:

"Today I got a signed BG jersey on ebay!" :D ;)

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Wait, you only want $30 for a authentic jersey signed by BG? When can I meet you to pick it up?

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
Re:FOR SALE:Heartbroken Fans Signed Ben Gordon Jer

hey mark arent you socal? ill give you the 30 and meet you 1/2way, im in the LA area. if 30 isnt enough, msg me with what you really have in mind.

if the jersey is in chicago, ill pay shipping.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Wait, you only want $30 for a authentic jersey signed by BG? When can I meet you to pick it up?

I think he wants more than that, thats why they call it a starting bid lol.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
TheStig wrote:

I think he wants more than that, thats why they call it a starting bid lol.

Me thinks not since I just bought it now. I will be proud to hang it on my wall. I just gotta find a frame now.