FOR SALE:Heartbroken Fans Signed Ben Gordon Jersey

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Wait, you only want $30 for a authentic jersey signed by BG? When can I meet you to pick it up?

I think he wants more than that, thats why they call it a starting bid lol.

Me thinks not since I just bought it now. I will be proud to hang it on my wall. I just gotta find a frame now.

Oh he had it as a buyit now, dont i look like a dick now Stig. Mark whats up you could have scored more for it, do you hate the bulls that much. I would never sell my 3 BG autos.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Wait, you only want $30 for a authentic jersey signed by BG? When can I meet you to pick it up?

I think he wants more than that, thats why they call it a starting bid lol.

Me thinks not since I just bought it now. I will be proud to hang it on my wall. I just gotta find a frame now.

Oh he had it as a buyit now, dont i look like a dick now Stig. Mark whats up you could have scored more for it, do you hate the bulls that much. I would never sell my 3 BG autos.

Yeah, I must add paypal sucks. It took me like 15 min to be able to add my CC and then it just billed my bank account and generated about 10 emails. But I am happy with my purchase.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
Re:FOR SALE:Heartbroken Fans Signed Ben Gordon Jer

mfer. im such a genius i didnt even see the buy it now option. FML

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

theCHI_Life84 wrote:

Your not the only one. Congrats Stig.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
theCHI_Life84 wrote:

Your not the only one. Congrats Stig.

Thanks, I have never had anything more than an autographed John Paxson tshirt that I lost years ago.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:

When I saw it as $30 and sold I was like damn. I would have paid that much for it.

Good thing someone else from forums was able to nab it up.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:

what does it cost to frame something like that

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

theCHI_Life84 wrote:
what does it cost to frame something like that

Prob. more than he paid for it. If you do it yourself it might be cheaper but if you get it done by someone it can be expensive.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:

I've had his jersey since his rookie year and i think it's time to give it away

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

$30?????? For real? stig just got a steal. Really Mark, $30? You could have gotten a LOT more...

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

clonetrooper264 wrote:
$30?????? For real? stig just got a steal. Really Mark, $30? You could have gotten a LOT more...

Mark you really could have.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
SHIT!!!.....SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! ...I meant to set the opening bid at $30, not the Buy it Now price! I put up 3 auctions at the same time and must of clicked through this one a bit too fast! Well, due to the enthusiastic response from the forums and the deep pockets of one TheStig, you have just received a STEAL of a deal on some BG7 memorabilia! Personally, I was hoping for $60ish, which I think may of been a stretch anyways, so it's not too bad for all you expressing sorrow for me (I mean the thing doesn't have a COA), but you have the word of your trusty Bulls Podcaster, it is real and it is awesome.

Just a memo to Stig, you can't quite tell in the pics, but it is one of those cheap jerseys from Target. It is phenomenal to frame though!!!! I had it on my wall w/ a signed pic of BG hitting a 3 (well the balls still in his hands, but I assume he hit it). I am keeping the pic as my little momento to BG7.

Congrats to my man The STIG, send us all a photo when you have the pic framed and posted!!!!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
SHIT!!!.....SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! ...I meant to set the opening bid at $30, not the Buy it Now price! I put up 3 auctions at the same time and must of clicked through this one a bit too fast! Well, due to the enthusiastic response from the forums and the deep pockets of one TheStig, you have just received a STEAL of a deal on some BG7 memorabilia! Personally, I was hoping for $60ish, which I think may of been a stretch anyways, so it's not too bad for all you expressing sorrow for me (I mean the thing doesn't have a COA), but you have the word of your trusty Bulls Podcaster, it is real and it is awesome.

Just a memo to Stig, you can't quite tell in the pics, but it is one of those cheap jerseys from Target. It is phenomenal to frame though!!!! I had it on my wall w/ a signed pic of BG hitting a 3 (well the balls still in his hands, but I assume he hit it). I am keeping the pic as my little momento to BG7.

Congrats to my man The STIG, send us all a photo when you have the pic framed and posted!!!!

Your a good dude Mark.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

Lol deep pockets of the unemployed guy. But I appreciate you going through with the sale. It will be hanging on my wall for years to come. I think I might be the second biggest BG fan here to Fred. Now I'm gonna have to find one of those derrick rose signing events and get a jersey of his to hang next to BG's. Thanks again and I will definitely take a pic and post it up.