For the people with memory loss

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy using an outplayed saying like a boomer. ;)

Lol. This guy @TheWinman complains about a McMahon post on the Bears board saying it's redundant and brought up all the time....then he makes a Trubisky draft grade post...like that's never been done.

That's the signature move of a boomer. Complain about things ppl do when you did them yourself.

lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
It's amazing people on here keep using watson as some sort of stepping stone fuck off you retards he is avg as fuck as a passer the only thing that saves him is his legs. Mitch and Watson shouldn't even be talked about its how Texans and the Bears missed on my #1 pick Patrick Mahomes.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is a GM with a top pick. He considered them and checked them out thoroughly. Scouted the hell out of them. You can't really believe he did not even consider them. His whole scouting crew each graded them as did Pace, all had Trubisky as their No.1. Wrong sure but if you think he did not even consider them, then nothing I say will change that.

Group think. The #conviction crew

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I may be wrong, but the only top 5 pick in recent memory that was replaced before year 4 was...

Jamarcus Russell

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may be wrong, but the only top 5 pick in recent memory that was replaced before year 4 was...

Jamarcus Russell

2 of the top 5 from 2012 were replaced before year 4. Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No one said it matters in 2020.

If you don’t like a topic, don’t participate rag boy lol!!!
Oh, so you admit that what was said three years ago doesn't apply to what is being said today? Thank God you're participating then.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I am not sure why people think its hindsight. Most fans knew trubisky sucked when he was drafted.

Actually nobody knew cause that would be impossible. Nobody knows what any player coming out of college will be in the NFL. We all have a 50-50 shot at being right and the people that said he wouldn't be good guessed right and it was only a guess. I know it's real hard to admit this for some of you but it's a 100% fact.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Jamarcus Russell

Many GM's have too big of ego's to admit when they were wrong about a player and keep moving forward with that player, so while Pace made the wrong pick at least he can admit his wrong and try to fix it ASAP.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Jamarcus Russell
Indeed. (Weird for an ex LSU player to have wasted his carreer with ethics issues, but Oakland then was no piece of cake).

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Indeed. (Weird for an ex LSU player to have wasted his carreer with ethics issues, but Oakland then was no piece of cake).
Q
2 of the top 5 from 2012 were replaced before year 4. Trent Richardson, Justin Blackmon.
Think Windy was talking about QBs.( but you're right about these 2 ). Richardson was a shocker to me.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had watson as my favorite QB, but didn't want any of them in the top 10. Actually wanted mahomes/kizer in the 2nd round or a late 1st trade up(a lot of people wanted those two in the late first/early 2nd).

Either way, when they traded up I knew it was for mitch. He had the most "potential" out of him and watson

To be a backup...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
. He had the most "potential" out of him and watson

Dafuq? When? Where? What did mitch show you that he had the most potential? It couldn't have been his stats as he had the was three out of the three. Arm strength? Worst out of the three. College record? Worst out of the three. Accuracy? Again worse out if the three. He might have an edge on Mahomes in running ability and i only say that because i don't see Mahomes scramble for a first that often.

Mitch sucks, Pace sucks for choosing him

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Many GM's have too big of ego's to admit when they were wrong about a player and keep moving forward with that player, so while Pace made the wrong pick at least he can admit his wrong and try to fix it ASAP.

GMs usually get fired when they miss that badly, so they hold out hope.

Unless you work for the Bears, then there are no consequences for an all time Draft miss.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
GMs usually get fired when they miss that badly, so they hold out hope.

Unless you work for the Bears, then there are no consequences for an all time Draft miss.

Yes everyone understands it was the wrong pick and GM's get fired over making bad picks like that but some ownership group think with common sense and understand that just because you have the title of GM doesn't all the sudden give you psychic powers to be able to see into the future and understand that not one single GM that's ever been a GM gets every pick right because of the FACT that none of them 100% know what any player will be at the next level.

I mean look at you for instance. You were wrong about Trubisky and liked the C.Leno and B.Massie re-singings when they were done but you keep on talking about how this or that player will be good, great or bad players for us even though you've been wrong about multiple players multiple times. The reason for that is because NOBODY knows what any player will be in the NFL whether you're a fan on a message board or you have the title of GM and some owners understand that common sense.

That's just my thoughts though and i don't know much about football.