For those of you that still have hope for Trubisky...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is every athletic Qb.

Quit pretending these guys read defenses.

Every team plays a spy against athletic QBs. Then the defense plays under coverage to play the run
Not quite sure what your saying here. that NO Qb reads a defense, or that (your words) athletic Qb's suffer from some sort of mental deficiency that does not allow them to read a defense.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
We’re Bear fans. The only good QBs we see are on other teams....

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack could land us a very high first round draft pick if we are serious about replacing Mitch after this season. If Mitch keeps this play up we won’t be winning shit with or with out Mack so you might as well get something out of him.
I think you've been doing too much boozing ?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's deeply depressing that by far the best Bears QB season of my life was Josh McCown in 2013.

And then we turned around that offseason and gave Cutler a huge contract.

Didn't even give him the meaningful game, let Cutler lose it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Counter question, but did you think 2 bad performances would mean an immediate shift to cut bait and switch to... Chase Daniel? Or trade/sign another QB and try to make him learn the offense on the fly?

I get the frustration, but what are people looking for here.. Mitch is going to start all year unless hurt.

I do not think he is talking about actually removing him from the role, but when people will make up their mind that he is not the guy.

I am there.

I look at the inconsistency and the struggles that have not improved and I am not impressed with the realistic ceiling on him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Many of you need to get a grip. Total QBR 2018 Mitch was 3rd behind Mahomes and Brees. I get it he has not looked good this year but my God, to read this shit is beyond stupid.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2018

QBR over values running and QB wins.

If you think that Mitch was the 3rd best QB in the league I, nor anyone, can help you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lysatully.jpg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's had a full season last year and two games this year - what's his W/L record?

He's the Bears first choice QB for the next three seasons, and most likely far beyond that. He'll have other troughs but also plenty of peaks and I would imagine his form will ultimately depend on what's built around him - so would expect the next two or three drafts and any major trades to be on the offence to make sure he has the time to develop and the weapons to use his skill set to it's best.

The first game of the season was an aberration - too much hype around the 100th year and it being opening day etc. I think the kid froze. Long term he'll learn from that experience and it will stand him in good stead going forward.

He won't be the player he's going to be for two or three more years - so I would just buckle up and enjoy the ride

On what planet does an NFL player, even a QB, get 5-6 years to find themselves and become "who they are going to be"?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
On what planet does an NFL player, even a QB, get 5-6 years to find themselves and become "who they are going to be"?

We made that mistake with cutler

Jaguars made that mistake with bortles

Will we make that mistake with trubisky?

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
QBR over values running and QB wins.

If you think that Mitch was the 3rd best QB in the league I, nor anyone, can help you.
Never said that. And the last I looked QB wins are important. Total QBR measures what a QB does to help his team win. Keep playing fantasy football...how do you keep all 17 of your leagues straight?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not think he is talking about actually removing him from the role, but when people will make up their mind that he is not the guy.

I am there.

I look at the inconsistency and the struggles that have not improved and I am not impressed with the realistic ceiling on him.

Ok, so now that you're done with Mitch, 2 games into the 2019 season, the plan is to be depressed and scrutinize/amplify the negatives every week until the end of the season, since we know he's our only option for 2019.

Every week, even if we win, "Yeah but Mitch fucking sucks"

Every week, even if he has a good game, "Yeah but his ceiling is low, look at all these negatives"

Sounds miserable.... enjoy.

I see the concerns with Mitch, but my god we're 1-1, 2 weeks into the season and half this board is on their rag already.

May I suggest letting it play out for 17 weeks, and if Mitch can't show growth over a 17 week season number 3, then we can all start cunting together and suggesting whom we want next in FA or Draft.

Otherwise you're cunting just to cunt for the next 15 fucking weeks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ok, so now that you're done with Mitch, 2 games into the 2019 season, the plan is to be depressed and scrutinize/amplify the negatives every week until the end of the season, since we know he's our only option for 2019.

Every week, even if we win, "Yeah but Mitch fucking sucks"

Every week, even if he has a good game, "Yeah but his ceiling is low, look at all these negatives"

Sounds miserable.... enjoy.

I see the concerns with Mitch, but my god we're 1-1, 2 weeks into the season and half this board is on their rag already.

May I suggest letting it play out for 17 weeks, and if Mitch can't show growth over a 17 week season number 3, then we can all start cunting together and suggesting whom we want next in FA or Draft.

Otherwise you're cunting just to cunt for the next 15 fucking weeks.

I stopped posting here after week 1's shit show. Everyone on here is acting mighty Special person, even the usually level headed windycity(Which I think is among the best posters on here).

As that fuckboy CRM or whatever his name is said, I haven't given up on mitch, because its stupid to give up on a #2 pick until its done. It's not over till it's over baby.

Is dude good right now? Fuck no. Can he? Well idk, he did get drafted #2 overall. I also know his whole entire team sucks and not just him. I also know last week the gameplan was similar to kyle ortons rookie year so not really much to judge mitch about from week 2.

Like I said after the packers game, if he looks like this after playing oakland and heading into the bye, THEN WE PANIC.