Former Bears QB Erik Kramer arrested for domestic violence

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kramer, 53, survived a self-inflicted gunshot wound in August 2015, part of a series of difficult events for the family that included the death of one son from a drug overdose and the beating of another son at a house party.

I hope she is alright and that Eric can find some peace. I cant imagine the pain of losing a child.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Kramar has had it bad for a longtime now. I think most ex players would not do it again or over if they could.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Typical response of an ignorant fucking moron.

How so? Internet tough guy.

Suicide is an easy way out. He has a family who would suffer forever if he succeeded. His poor son already lost a brother then his dad. How is that fair to him? He obvious should be the stronger person, man and Father. Now he is an accused women beater. So please explain how I’m wrong...internet tough guy.

Happy Fathers Day!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Suicide is an easy way out. He has a family who would suffer forever if he succeeded. His poor son already lost a brother then his dad. How is that fair to him? He obvious should be the stronger person, man and Father. Now he is an accused women beater. So please explain how I’m wrong...internet tough guy.

Happy Fathers Day!

Saying shit like suicide is an easy way out is exactly what he's he's referring to.

It's not that black and white. A person's mind has to be a very bad neighbor to even entertain the thought. Not to mention brain damage has been linked to Suicidal Tendencies for awhile now.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Very sad. I always thought Kramer was a really solid dude. I hope he gets the help he needs and pulls his life together.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Happy Fathers Day!

Because he has a mental illness which you have absolutely no understanding about. You have fucking no idea at all how he feels. Try pulling your head out of your ass and you just might see that. Fucking idiot.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Saying shit like suicide is an easy way out is exactly what he's he's referring to.

It's not that black and white. A person's mind has to be a very bad neighbor to even entertain the thought. Not to mention brain damage has been linked to Suicidal Tendencies for awhile now.

Ignorant morons will never understand this.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Don't hurt," Lou Reed once sang in a mediocre mid-eighties composition, "a woman" . . .

His current wife apparently filed for divorce immediately following the attack, which means this probably isn't the first time something like this. Kramer is a tragic figure and a CTE casualty but you just can't go laying hands on there, particularly those who put their trust in you. Really disappointed in this and him for squandering the second chance he received when his suicide attempt didn't go thru. CTE can only be an excuse for so long . . .

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Because he has a mental illness which you have absolutely no understanding about. You have fucking no idea at all how he feels. Try pulling your head out of your ass and you just might see that. Fucking idiot.

Haha love how tough you talk. Very cute. Mental Illness is not an excuse for being an asshole. That’s a liberal agenda for bad behavior. Sorry I disagree and it’s okay if people disagree with you, life will go on...I promise.

So because he had mental illness the only solution is suicide? You got to be fucking kidding me.

Can he blame beating women on mental illness?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

When a man had a family and they already suffered through a huge tragedy and you make a continuous decision to add to that grief then you are a coward.

There is treatment centers, doctors and medication for mental illness. Suicide is not a medical diagnosis.

It’s not proven he has brain damage. His ex-wife said he suffered from depression early in his NFL career. She also stated that he never suffered a head injury. I’m not saying he doesn’t suffer from brain damage but it seems every time a ex-NFL player misbehaves it’s blames on CTE.