Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Haha love how tough you talk. Very cute. Mental Illness is not an excuse for being an asshole. That’s a liberal agenda for bad behavior. Sorry I disagree and it’s okay if people disagree with you, life will go on...I promise.

So because he had mental illness the only solution is suicide? You got to be fucking kidding me.

Can he blame beating women on mental illness?

It's unbelievable just how stupid you are. Again Special person, you've never had a mental illness, but go ahead and tell us how big of a pussy someone is who has one. And calling you stupid isn't acting tough, it's stating a fact. I'm surprised you can get through life being as stupid as you are. I'm sure you live with your mom.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
When a man had a family and they already suffered through a huge tragedy and you make a continuous decision to add to that grief then you are a coward.

There is treatment centers, doctors and medication for mental illness. Suicide is not a medical diagnosis.

It’s not proven he has brain damage. His ex-wife said he suffered from depression early in his NFL career. She also stated that he never suffered a head injury. I’m not saying he doesn’t suffer from brain damage but it seems every time a ex-NFL player misbehaves it’s blames on CTE.

But mental illness is dipshit. And treatment doesn't always work for mental illness. If you had the brains to do some research on that you'd realize it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Haha love how tough you talk. Very cute. Mental Illness is not an excuse for being an asshole. That’s a liberal agenda for bad behavior. Sorry I disagree and it’s okay if people disagree with you, life will go on...I promise.

So because he had mental illness the only solution is suicide? You got to be fucking kidding me.

Can he blame beating women on mental illness?

And only a complete moron would bring political views into something like is. That's a stupid person's way for saying I don't understand.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
When a man had a family and they already suffered through a huge tragedy and you make a continuous decision to add to that grief then you are a coward.

There is treatment centers, doctors and medication for mental illness. Suicide is not a medical diagnosis.

It’s not proven he has brain damage. His ex-wife said he suffered from depression early in his NFL career. She also stated that he never suffered a head injury. I’m not saying he doesn’t suffer from brain damage but it seems every time a ex-NFL player misbehaves it’s blames on CTE.

:aj:

When doctors find gray matter in the brain of an NFL athlete who has hurt someone and killed themselves, that's CTE, which is brain damage, which causes severe mental illness. Jesus Christ, just make an attempt to do some research.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
It's unbelievable just how stupid you are. Again Special person, you've never had a mental illness, but go ahead and tell us how big of a pussy someone is who has one. And calling you stupid isn't acting tough, it's stating a fact. I'm surprised you can get through life being as stupid as you are. I'm sure you live with your mom.

So you try to insult me by calling me a “Special person”. Isn’t mental retardation a mental illness?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
:aj:

When doctors find gray matter in the brain of an NFL athlete who has hurt someone and killed themselves, that's CTE, which is brain damage, which causes severe mental illness. Jesus Christ, just make an attempt to do some research.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I never said CTE doesn’t exist but nobody knows if Kramer is suffering from such or related to every bad behavior.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
You need to work on your reading comprehension. I never said CTE doesn’t exist but nobody knows if Kramer is suffering from such or belated for every bad behavior.

So since you don't know either, calling him a coward is pretty stupid don't ya think???

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So since you don't know either, calling him a coward is pretty stupid don't ya think???

Not really. I do know he has a family that already suffered a great loss and he was making a conscious decision to compound that loss by taking his own life. This wasn’t a heat of the moment/manifestation of mental health. It was planned all the way down to a making a check list of things to do before putting a gun to his face.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Not really. I do know he has a family that already suffered a great loss and he was making a conscious decision to compound that loss by taking his own life. This wasn’t a heat of the moment/manifestation of mental health. It was planned all the way down to a making a check list of things to do before putting a gun to his face.

And mental illness can cause all of that. How many times does that have to be said before it sinks in to you??? You've already got it in your head that he doesn't have a mental illness and you don't know if he does or not, hence why I'm calling you an idiot, cause that's stupid.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
And mental illness can cause all of that. How many times does that have to be said before it sinks in to you??? You've already got it in your head that he doesn't have a mental illness and you don't know if he does or not, hence why I'm calling you an idiot, cause that's stupid.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have a mental illness. He most definitely suffers from depression but suicide is not the solution when you have a family. The key to my argument is he has a family and that family already is suffering a great loss. That is my stance for calling him a coward he is a father of two sons. He most definitely knows the difference between right and wrong.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How so? Internet tough guy.

Suicide is an easy way out. He has a family who would suffer forever if he succeeded. His poor son already lost a brother then his dad. How is that fair to him? He obvious should be the stronger person, man and Father. Now he is an accused women beater. So please explain how I’m wrong...internet tough guy.

Happy Fathers Day!

The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e., the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling." — David Foster Wallace

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never mind Adi, when something creates either fear or extreme confusion, and one insists upon offering an opinion, then anger and hatred are the only responses possible.

You cannot apply strict logic to suicide from depression.