Forte has sprained MCL(Out 2-6 Weeks)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well so much for the season. Now Forte really won't get paid.

Time for everyone to jump on the Bulls bandwagon. It boards on Dec. 9th. Come join the fun! :crazydance:

Until we lose to the fkn Heat in the eastern finals again....

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Until we lose to the fkn Heat in the eastern finals again....

Oh nevermind then. Don't bother watching. It's not like D Rose is exciting or anything. :smug2:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh nevermind then. Don't bother watching. It's not like D Rose is exciting or anything. :smug2:

Please, i'll be watching. Ive missed maybe 2 games of Rose's career. Believe ill be somewhere in the lower level when they visit Miami...and believe i'll be arrested for assault sometime late in the game

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Please, i'll be watching. Ive missed maybe 2 games of Rose's career. Believe ill be somewhere in the lower level when they visit Miami...and believe i'll be arrested for assault sometime late in the game

Well if you're gonna get arrested, it may as well be for firing a t-shirt into LeBum's knee at 100+ mph. :beer:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well if you're gonna get arrested, it may as well be for firing a t-shirt into LeBum's knee at 100+ mph. :beer:

i was thinking baseball.

In all honesty, i might not go to the games this time because last year was the first year i didnt go(moved to PIT for 14 months) and it was the first time they swept the Heat at home in the regular season. I didnt go to the playoff games in 06, Every time i dont go they win.

I might not watch a game in Miami because id hate to have to listen to those fake fans. Maybe i'll go to the Orlando game.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Shut him down completely. Even if you make the playoffs by the slimmest of margins. Get him healthy for next year.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Shut him down completely. Even if you make the playoffs by the slimmest of margins. Get him healthy for next year.

I've had that thought too ... but I'm also very worried about the Bears window to win a championship closing after this season because of the aging defense.

Guys like Peppers, Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman and others aren't getting any younger, and it won't be long before they'll need to be replaced.

I don't know how many years the Bears have left, so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go all in this year toward winning a championship.

Although the Bears could be set on offense with a relatively young core of Cutler, Forte, Bennett, Carimi, etc.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I have a dream ...

Cutler and Forte both return from injury and Chicago pulls the upset over the Fudge Packers on Christmas night.

That would be fucking incredible.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
just heard on NBC that Forte is expected to miss 2-6 weeks.

So basically.. we're fucked

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Not to be a negative nancy but I see a few things happening.

1. Forte wont play again this year, may leave chicago.
2.This was our last legitimate year out of our great defense. I see the decline of guys like Urlacher, Tillman, Pep around the corner and not much upside for other players.
3.The only way this could be fixed is by stellar draft picks which all of us know Angelo is incapable of doing.
All of this is capped off by a reining champ who is currently 12-0 and resides in our division.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:

2.This was our last legitimate year out of our great defense. I see the decline of guys like Urlacher, Tillman, Pep around the corner and not much upside for other players.
3.The only way this could be fixed is by stellar draft picks which all of us know Angelo is incapable of doing.
All of this is capped off by a reining champ who is currently 12-0 and resides in our division.

Meh, we got about 2, 2 1/2 years left in that defense.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Forte is going to be franchised, he'll be a Bear in 2012-13. And maybe even the year after that.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte is going to be franchised, he'll be a Bear in 2012-13. And maybe even the year after that.

Yeah, there's no way the Bears let Forte leave Chicago. If they did, I would hitch a ride up to Halas Hall on one of cnm's trains and personally sodomize the shit out of Jerry Angelo.

:yep:

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler gets the same fucking injury - people want to stone the mother fucker

Matt Forte gets the same fucking injury - No one bashes him.

Respect for both but Cutler deserves so much more respect.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Yeah, there's no way the Bears let Forte leave Chicago. If they did, I would hitch a ride up to Halas Hall on one of cnm's trains and personally sodomize the shit out of Jerry Angelo.

:thinking:

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Matt played his ass off for us. He stated he did not want to be franchised. When we do franchise him he wont be pleased, you know he wanted a contract. He wont be nearly as productive next year as he was early this season. Only leverage in the franchise and contract arguement the bears have is his performance the last 2 weeks and his injury.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler gets the same fucking injury - people want to stone the mother fucker

Matt Forte gets the same fucking injury - No one bashes him.

Respect for both but Cutler deserves so much more respect.

Couldn't agree more.

bookiepriest

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte played most of '09 with a sprained MCL. It will depend if he wants to risk making it worse without a contract.

Matt played his ass off for us. He stated he did not want to be franchised. When we do franchise him he wont be pleased, you know he wanted a contract. He wont be nearly as productive next year as he was early this season. Only leverage in the franchise and contract arguement the bears have is his performance the last 2 weeks and his injury.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'll bring the video camera.