onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Would Cutler be okay with being the backup to his heir?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trading for Jimmy Garoppolo is a plan? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Two possibilities:
1. The Pats are willing to trade him, which would mean he sucks.
2. The Pats tell you to fuck off because they don't trade away good young players. That's one of the reasons they win.

So plan B? Something less idiotic.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trading for Jimmy Garoppolo is a plan? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Two possibilities:
1. The Pats are willing to trade him, which would mean he sucks.
2. The Pats tell you to fuck off because they don't trade away good young players. That's one of the reasons they win.

So plan B? Something less idiotic.

Or the Pats realize Brady will be around longer than they anticipated since he is still playing a high level, longer than the duration of Garoppolo's contract. So they decide to move him to get value with the possibility they can't re-sign him.

The Pats are without a 1st round pick this year due to deflategate so that could provide extra motivation.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler and 2 3rds for Garoppolo?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler and 2 3rds for Garoppolo?

I don't believe the Pats would be interested in trading for Jay, unfortunately. But yeah! Something like that!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And let's hope, if he is, Gase is back. His consistency has GOT to lie in this man's vodoo.

Maybe this whole time it's not really Gase that has Cutty on the right track but having J.Fox around instead?? Fox always has been called a players coach and i've never heard any player that's played for him say anything bad about him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not to be an ultra dick here, But Case Keenum put up a 2 td, 158 rating against tampa the week prior.

They allow the fifth highest passer rating, and are the absolute worst in the league as far as completions go, So I am not going to get too excited about that game.

Tampa allows a passer rating of 100.3. Cutler had a 100.2
Cutler completed 74% of his passes, which is better than what the bucs allow, 69%.
Cutler was 5.8 yards per attempt, the bucs allow 7.3
The bucs allow 2 passing tds per game, Cutler had one, But he did avoid a turnover and the bucs do have 21 over their 15 games.

to me that is straight up average.

You're such a ultra dick.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
"Cutler has passed for 3,414 yards with 19 TDs, eight interceptions and a 92.8 passer rating in 14 starts this season. He is the only NFL quarterback with at least 10 starts who has not thrown multiple interceptions in a game.

His performance is even better when you consider that the Bears' top four receivers heading into the season—Alshon Jeffery (9), Eddie Royal (9), Kevin White (0) and Marquess Wilson (11)—have played in 29 of 60 combined games, while tight end Martellus Bennett will miss five of the final six contests."

Our little Cutty is finally potty trained! Will be fun to see what a healthier group of weapons will do next yr for the offense, not to mention a more stable OL situation. Should be an exciting off season with the big cap space in free agency and of course the draft. :yep:

Pretty amazing when you realize the shit talent he's working with.

Nevermind, Josh Bellamy is a stud and so is that dude from Illinois State. Cam Newton would make them STARS!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Throw in Marty Bennett and I reckon that's all the shit in the locker room gone.

Yup. Those two thirds are talented but just a freaking cancer everywhere they go.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Just like last year we get to laugh at all the butthurt cutler knockers watch him start another season again. Cutty does it hoes! Lmao!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Just like last year we get to laugh at all the butthurt cutler knockers watch him start another season again. Cutty does it hoes! Lmao!

Does what, exactly?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Does what, exactly?
Makes plays, takes a hit and gets up, delivers a hit, motivates his team, good leader.

Only damn reason the team was in games this year was because of Cutler. Sorry if you fail to see that.

giphy.gif
lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
I do enjoy the annual Cutler-trucking-a-defender.

his aerial assault, with his body, is also another great nugget.

personally I think his momentous shift toward mediocrity began when he dumped his helmet head haircut he had with the Broncos.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
It's funny you guys say for years that Cutler is a turnover machine and when he has a year like this, you all say he can't throw the long ball. Same shit different year with you guys.

Lovie's cover two doesn't allow the long ball and forces QBs to dink and dunk but when it's not Curler, "good QBs beat that defense". When it is Curler, average outing, let's trade him.

I'm going to enjoy Cutler being on this team for the next five years and watching him retire a Chicago Bear!

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth