Foxy didn't even know...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For all of the Fox hate, would it really matter who's coaching this team since Pace took over?

Liked Posts:
Oh he has to hate it. Regardless of how good he turns out to be, a redshirt QB isn't much good to a HC coming off a 3-13 season.

Im just not of Fox fan at all. If it were up to Fox they would have traded up for a friggin' safety or a player along that line. I think Pace should give Tom Clements a call for the HC position when Fox gets canned. Clements has more than paid dues up the coaching ladder, & was the unsung key in Aaron Rodgers development. IMO, Clements would be the perfect hire for the development of a young QB.

As for Trubisky, I hope Pace keeps Fox & his goon OC away from him.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think this shows that fox likely isn't in paces long term plans.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Whether or not Fox knew one thing is clear, Ryan Pace officially took the iron throne last night for the Chicago Bears. No more standing in anyone's shadow or behind Fox's kilt. Whether he succeeds or fails at least he stepped up and took a big swing at what was greatly overdue.

A fucking Men brother.
The thing that got me the most is what Pace said about our quarterbacks room now. For the last 70 years it's been terrible. You walked by and outside of a few years of Jim McMahon and a couple minutes by Jay Cutler we had nothing.
Packers fans thought about our quarterbacks room and rolled on the floor laughing. At least now they have to pause by the door and wonder. They don't have to worry yet but it's not set in stone that we're garbage at quarterback now for another decade. Even if some of you don't see it, now we have a very important thing.........hope.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Seifert @SeifertESPN

Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.
1:38 PM · Apr 28, 2017

Glad to see Bears GM and HC are working so hard together to make the Bears great again. Excellent communication and team work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
I'm really curious who he targets to be HIS coach. I read somewhere a while back that he's waiting on Sean Payton to become available.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
That would be interesting!

Yeah, he's obviously a QB/offensive guru, but I'd be worried about how his pass-happy offense would work at soldier Field, especially in December & January.

But if you could pair him with Fangio as his DC, it would at least look really good on paper.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Now we know who Pace was worried about leaking draft information.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm really curious who he targets to be HIS coach. I read somewhere a while back that he's waiting on Sean Payton to become available.

reportedly, his coach took Atlanta to the SB last year.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I love that they locked it down so that nobody would leak it..too many people even within leak it out..best move there..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TishLover

Liked Posts:

:shrug:

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Mort is now tweeting out that Fox was "heavily involved" in the draft process.

Not sure what to believe anymore but this feels more likely. I mean Loggains signed off on Mitch, hard to believe Fox had no clue.