Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Vikings were smart, they'd walk away from all of their QB's. Bradford is injury prone, Keenum is a 1 year wonder, and Teddy is coming off of a gruesome injury and there are questions as to whether he'll ever fully be himself. And he was average to begin with in his first two years.

Like some other teams, I think they should target Alex Smith and Cousins.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But he's having a Nick Foles pro bowl like season.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Part of whatever money he makes needs to go to that DB who stupidly went for the knees and the D-Coordinator who left NO ONE back to tackle someone in case they got away. How in bloody hell do you give up a 60+ yard TD with less than 10 seconds left? Complete meltdown.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
He has the best wide receiver tandem in the NFL with a very good te and running game and still didn't look great. Why?

LOL.... Best WR tandem...

A 5th rounder and an Undrafted FA.

What he likely has is one of the best OC's in the NFL. Took Keenum, and these three turds who probably don't make most teams and turned them into studs.

But all good. We got Nagy.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

What he likely has is one of the best OC's in the NFL. Took Keenum, and these three turds who probably don't make most teams and turned them into studs.

i like nagy but wouldnt have mind shurmur or flip. I just didn't want patricia or mcdaniels.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Nagy turned a bust in Alex Smith into a pro bowl level QB.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Who's better? Draft status is irrelevant. Either you can play or you can't.

Also, I can't think of a tandem that is even close. Maybe you can help me out here. I didn't realize all you needed was an OC and talent was irrelevant.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
alex smith wasnt a bust. He took sf to the nfc championship. harbaugh revived him. Not nagy or reid.

With Cutler like numbers and a sensational defense. Maybe bust is a little harsh, but he as been much the last few years.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i like nagy but wouldnt have mind shurmur or flip. I just didn't want patricia or mcdaniels.

Shurmur was my guy until I realized his age. I don't want to do the rotation again in 5 years if we hit on a coach.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Vikings are the luckiest team I've ever seen they legit look like an 8-9 win team at best.