Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Derrick Wolfe to Baltimore, replaces Brockers

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prince is still a free agent. What are the chances he ends up resigning for cheap?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prince is still a free agent. What are the chances he ends up resigning for cheap?
I would say close to 0. I cant remember the last time the Bears cut a starter then brought them back but I may just be spacing.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would say close to 0. I cant remember the last time the Bears cut a starter then brought them back but I may just be spacing.
maybe Vasher? but i dont remember stuff like that.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
if somehow BEARS get Prince back, this defense would be super stout. come to think about it..what will Pagano do with Buster? does Skrine gets a shot at CB2?

I'm not so sure Prince elevates this defense to super stout. His play was slipping and it might be best to simply move on from him and develop the younger DB's. If the pass rush is elite again with health and Quinn, then the need for a #2 CB is minimized.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
So can Floyd keep looking for other offers? Pretty fucked up if he's committed to the Rams and Rams just decide later on in FA that they don't want him anymore. I also don't see many teams lining up to give him 13m...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not so sure Prince elevates this defense to super stout. His play was slipping and it might be best to simply move on from him and develop the younger DB's. If the pass rush is elite again with health and Quinn, then the need for a #2 CB is minimized.
we could say that the dline didn't do much for him tho..but i definitely liked Prince tho beside a few times he got beaten on routes. same with fuller gets beat in space but at least made up for it later.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So can Floyd keep looking for other offers? Pretty fucked up if he's committed to the Rams and Rams just decide later on in FA that they don't want him anymore. I also don't see many teams lining up to give him 13m...

Correct. Floyd is probably not getting signed by LAR now. It was also a terrible fit for him. Its like they didn't watch film on him and realize that he can't get to the QB

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Correct. Floyd is probably not getting signed by LAR now. It was also a terrible fit for him. Its like they didn't watch film on him and realize that he can't get to the QB
Sucks for him. BB will bring him in on a deal for half that. He could fill the Van Noy role.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

the cb2 doesn’t need to elevate. They need to be decent. PAs problem was that he was 10m mostly not guaranteed and the Bears has bigger needs. PA wasn’t bad, he was just convenient.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Prince didn't finish the year great, seemed like he got hurt and missed a couple drives in every game 2nd half of the season, along with a non-existent pass rush... But the first half of the season, he was playing some of his best ball of his career.
He meshed very well with what Pagano wants to do, but it's time to get younger at the position.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’m not saying Tolliver is definitely better than Prince, but Prince is on the way down while Tolliver is on the way up. The Bears made the right decision.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would think they e-signed something about intent pending physical or something like that.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Lol only Pace is dumb enough to pay that turd. Watch him get out of the league.

OH BUT THE INTANGIBLES!