Free Agency news tracker

Mitchapalooza

Well, this sucks. I'm not sure u guys have watched Patterson slide from highlights, but he is dumb af, and has **** hands, and runs less routes than Kevin white.

700.jpg

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Aaron Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
·
22m
LOVE Cordarrelle Patterson's fit in Matt Nagy's offense. Can play WR, RB & of course a prolific returner. #Bears

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why are people discussing Patterson as a WR?

He will get about ten targets as a WR.

He will run an end around here and there, and return kicks. If you're upset at his route running, you are completely missing the reason the Bears signed him.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe I underestimate what pick we lost by signing Patterson.

What round was it in. (And we didn't lose more than one by signing one player, did we?)

Comp pick I believe. Idk the official rules tho on if he cancels out the Amos comp pick we got which was a 4th rounder

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Or football intelligence or regular intelligence, or hands catching. Maybe he is a good dj?

We need him to catch a kickoff and run with it.

He won't be game planning or working the draft.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe I underestimate what pick we lost by signing Patterson.

What round was it in. (And we didn't lose more than one by signing one player, did we?)

They were talking a 4th for Amos. Think the overall amount of free agents signed figures in. They seem to be signing to many UFA's instead of sticking to the guys that were cut. Who knows? Maybe Patterson will be great..... but everything I've heard about the guy is he's dumb as all fuck. We shall see.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Comp pick I believe. Idk the official rules tho on if he cancels out the Amos comp pick we got which was a 4th rounder

I know it was a comp pick. I am just wondering what round pick we lose for Patterson. It won't be high.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Or football intelligence or regular intelligence, or hands catching. Maybe he is a good dj?

I’ve watched him play since he was at Tennessee. He can help an offense. He will be used by Nagy on end arounds, screens, running the ball out of the backfield...and of course kick returns. If you want to argue they overpaid, that’s fine...but he can help the bears

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, this sucks. I'm not sure u guys have watched Patterson slide from highlights, but he is dumb af, and has **** hands, and runs less routes than Kevin white.

You mean Devin Hester? Didn’t he get a $40m contract about a decade ago? This is money well spent on a big need

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They were talking a 4th for Amos. Think the overall amount of free agents signed figures in. They seem to be signing to many UFA's instead of sticking to the guys that were cut. Who knows? Maybe Patterson will be great..... but everything I've heard about the guy is he's dumb as all fuck. We shall see.

So was Hester.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why are people discussing Patterson as a WR?

He will get about ten targets as a WR.

He will run an end around here and there, and return kicks. If you're upset at his route running, you are completely missing the reason the Bears signed him.

Oh he's gonna be Nagy's new "toy". They didn't spend 5 mil for him just to return kicks.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ve watched him play since he was at Tennessee. He can help an offense. He will be used by Nagy on end arounds, screens, running the ball out of the backfield...and of course kick returns. If you want to argue they overpaid, that’s fine...but he can help the bears

He's overpaid.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Problem is "spatula hands" Amos can catch better than Patterson

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk