Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Greg Gabriel
@greggabe
Don’t see Bears having a huge interest in Houston unless the price drops dramatically. Not saying it won’t happen but unlikely at this time. He wants to be a starter, wouldn’t be here
12:41 PM - 21 Mar 2019

LOL, even Mack was taken off the field in a rotation. He can go fuck himself if he thinks better of himself.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I LITTERALLY would love to see that proof so...link please?

Rather than fall into the "it could not have happened if I didn't see it" position, can you simply reason?

Since it is impossible to link proof of something not happening, why don't you just link proof of someone getting faster when he puts on football gear (which is nowhere near 20 lbs, but still won't make one faster.)

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
If you run a 40 yard dash without pads you will be faster than with them. I don't get what is so hard for you to understand.

Yes but that doesn't mean you're faster on a track then on a football field. Sprinting is a skill: starting, running technique etc. It is not an accurate indicator of anything other than your ability to sprint. You can drop .2 of a second easily with poor starting or sprinting technique. Further it only measures speed over a distance in a straight line, none of which matters in football. A guy who is fast over 10 yards will have much more success then one who's speed builds over 40, even if the latter ends up moving faster over that distance.

In short, 40 times are meaningless and completely over valued as an evaluation tool. Most fast guys run fast 40s. In and of itself a 40 time tells you nothing.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greg Gabriel
@greggabe
Don’t see Bears having a huge interest in Houston unless the price drops dramatically. Not saying it won’t happen but unlikely at this time. He wants to be a starter, wouldn’t be here
12:41 PM - 21 Mar 2019

Does he want to be a starter on a team that hasn't a chance to win the SB or a rotation guy on a contender?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Thank God the Bears cleared that cap space for this free agency class.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Way too much money for Houston. Glad the Bears were not in on Houston at that money.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Why free the cap space and tease us like that Pace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[FONT=&quot]Bill Zimmerman@ZimmermanSXM 2m2 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bill Zimmerman Retweeted Adam Schefter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another contract the #Bears couldn't afford. Get used to that for the next few years as Ryan Pace keeps working to pay the core he already has here.
[/FONT]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow, i would think you would be smart enough to know that i wouldn't think someone would be faster with 20 pounds of gear then they would be without it but i do question many on here. I was messin with him but guess it didn't come out that way.

My point with this whole thing is pretty simple that i think there's 40 time speed and then there's football speed. I don't think just because someone puts up a bad 40 time that that means he won't be fast on the field in a game. I don't care how fast someone is running a 40 yard dash as much as i care about how fast they are with their gear on in a game. There's been many many great players in the NFL that had slow 40 times.

Yeah you probably should have just said the above instead of asking for proof.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why free the cap space and tease us like that Pace?

The fuck? He freed up the space so he had room to work with and he has used cap space. It didn't signal a definite use of the money.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, even Mack was taken off the field in a rotation. He can go fuck himself if he thinks better of himself.

Mack is a starter. All the quote said is he wants to be a starter. His competition is not Mack but Floyd and he has every right to consider himself better than Floyd.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Rather than fall into the "it could not have happened if I didn't see it" position, can you simply reason?

Since it is impossible to link proof of something not happening, why don't you just link proof of someone getting faster when he puts on football gear (which is nowhere near 20 lbs, but still won't make one faster.)

Did it take you all day to figure that out?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The fuck? He freed up the space so he had room to work with and he has used cap space. It didn't signal a definite use of the money.

Having room to work with implies you do something with that room to work with does it not?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[FONT=&quot]Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1 5m5 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Erik Lambert Retweeted Alex Hough[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was asked a couple of days ago. I believe the #Bears will add a veteran for a cheaper deal and then draft somebody.
[/FONT]