Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
Falcons, Julio Jones closing in on 4- or 5-year extension that would pay $20M a year, per @mikefreemanNFL

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Brad_OTC
‏@BradOTC
Nice signing for the Browns after trading Kevin Zeitler. Witzmann is a quality guard.

Will be another CFA lost for the Bears in the compensatory pick formula
11:16 AM - 22 Mar 2019

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Did Shane Ray land somewhere yet?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Plenty of edge rushers available.

N.Perry--would be a good addition and if he can stay healthy he's shown he can produce good sack numbers. Also was cut by GB so won't hurt comp picks.
E.Ansah--I'm sure he'll be out of our price range but same as N.Perry in that when he's healthy he produces.
A.Branch
A.Lynch--I'd rather we move on from him if we can get a legit guy to replace him but wouldn't be mad at bringing him back.
C.Marsh--Was cut so again wouldn't hurt us in comp picks.
S.Ray--has really had trouble staying healthy maybe even more or at least as much as guys like Perry and Ansah.
Dion Jordan--I thought Seattle had some type of option on him and picked it up but i guess not. If not then he would be someone to look at.
C.Barwin
J.Attaochu
Eli Harold

Jamie Collins--Didn't the Patriots have him playing some OLB in a 3-4 before he went to Clev or has he always been a OLB in a 4-3? He's 6'4 and 250 pounds so he's not a big guy but right around the same weight as L.Floyd just 2 inches shorter.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
4 players who could slip to the Bears in round 3.

http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/...chai-polite-marquise-brown-darrell-henderson/

The Chicago Bears don’t have a selection in the 2019 NFL Draft until the third round, No. 87 overall, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be able to land a quality prospect who’s capable of eventually challenging for a starting job.

Recent Bears draft history suggests this is the case. General manager Ryan Pace has found gems in the middle portion of the draft and has landed players like Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen in the fourth round. Jordan Howard was a fifth-rounder.

Bears fans are used to Chicago selecting in the top 10, so this year’s draft feels somewhat underwhelming. And that’s a good thing. Championship-caliber teams are usually waiting around (whether it’s the first round or beyond) for their turn to pick.

The 2019 draft isn’t top-heavy and it isn’t overflowing with blue-chip talent. But it’s a deep class; the Bears will have plenty of options to pick from.

Here are four draft prospects who could slip down the draft board and into the Bears’ lap in the third round.

Jachai Polite EDGE Florida

Polite began the draft process as a first-round pass-rushing prospect, but his poor NFL combine performance and questionable football character have caused him to slide down the board as a Day 2 prospect. Polite should come off the board in the second round, but once a freefall begins, it’s hard to stop. The Bears need an edge defender with some twitch who can get after the quarterback and Polite fits that description. Don’t be surprised if Ryan Pace makes a move up the board if Polite’s slide becomes reality.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
4 players who could slip to the Bears in round 3.

http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/...chai-polite-marquise-brown-darrell-henderson/

The Chicago Bears don’t have a selection in the 2019 NFL Draft until the third round, No. 87 overall, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be able to land a quality prospect who’s capable of eventually challenging for a starting job.

Recent Bears draft history suggests this is the case. General manager Ryan Pace has found gems in the middle portion of the draft and has landed players like Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen in the fourth round. Jordan Howard was a fifth-rounder.

Bears fans are used to Chicago selecting in the top 10, so this year’s draft feels somewhat underwhelming. And that’s a good thing. Championship-caliber teams are usually waiting around (whether it’s the first round or beyond) for their turn to pick.

The 2019 draft isn’t top-heavy and it isn’t overflowing with blue-chip talent. But it’s a deep class; the Bears will have plenty of options to pick from.

Here are four draft prospects who could slip down the draft board and into the Bears’ lap in the third round.

Jachai Polite EDGE Florida

Polite began the draft process as a first-round pass-rushing prospect, but his poor NFL combine performance and questionable football character have caused him to slide down the board as a Day 2 prospect. Polite should come off the board in the second round, but once a freefall begins, it’s hard to stop. The Bears need an edge defender with some twitch who can get after the quarterback and Polite fits that description. Don’t be surprised if Ryan Pace makes a move up the board if Polite’s slide becomes reality.

USA today piece about Polite:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/03/jachai-polite-combine-40-time-interviews

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Yeah i've seen all the stories on this kid and he's one of those players that will drop and then some team will somewhere in this draft take their chances with him hoping he changes his ways or ends up growing up but i wouldn't take that chance with our 3rd round pick if i was R.Pace and don't think R.Pace would either. Just way too many questions marks with this kid.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
He was fine for the Bears and I thought he may be brought back, but Larsen is better and has more starts at more positions.

But the Bears have their 3 primary backup OLmen in Sowell, Larsen and Coward.
I thought Larsen played quite well for us, back - what 3 yrs ago now? I was baffled when they didn't bring him back. I don't know how good Larsen is now, but good chance we see him play... unless we draft a better G, or they throw Coward in at G.

In 2015 Bears had Montgomery and Slauson (who played well) and drafted Grassu. In 2016 we replaced Mont and Slauson with Sitton, Larsen and Kush who all played well. Grassu failed, and they didn't keep Larsen, but Whitehair showed up well.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Allbright is hinting that Rosen may be traded to the Chargers.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah i've seen all the stories on this kid and he's one of those players that will drop and then some team will somewhere in this draft take their chances with him hoping he changes his ways or ends up growing up but i wouldn't take that chance with our 3rd round pick if i was R.Pace and don't think R.Pace would either. Just way too many questions marks with this kid.
Kid seems dumb as a box of rocks. But that wouldn’t keep me from drafting him. Is a “try hard” guy on the field? Really don’t know much about him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Kid seems dumb as a box of rocks. But that wouldn’t keep me from drafting him. Is a “try hard” guy on the field? Really don’t know much about him.

If this kid drops to our pick in the 3rd round and R.Pace decides to draft him then i'm gonna trust R.Pace but these low character kids scare the shit out of me especially if we're using our top pick in a draft that we're already low on picks on him. I'm sure by that time Pace and his scouts would of done all their homework they think they needed to on him.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh. I expect inprovement from the Packers. The vikings still have Cousins and the Lions still have Stafford. They are some of the best anchors of all time

LOL no shit. Cousins? The guy who has folded like a lawnchair in every important game of his career? Yeah. Not afraid. The guy has so much talent but just doesn't put it together. Its almost like we have seen it ourselves for years. Same shit with the Lions and Stafford. Corky doesn't scare me one bit. Packers improving would be my only divisional worry.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@xe
LOL no shit. Cousins? The guy who has folded like a lawnchair in every important game of his career? Yeah. Not afraid. The guy has so much talent but just doesn't put it together. Its almost like we have seen it ourselves for years. Same shit with the Lions and Stafford. Corky doesn't scare me one bit. Packers improving would be my only divisional worry.

When i say anchor im saying they dragg their team down and prevent them from progressing