Free Agency news

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any Johnathan Hankins news?

Draft is deep at NT, I think some teams asked him to go on ice until after draft so he can start bidding war among the draft losers who don't land one of about 4-8 intriguing young nose tackles the GM's all have googly eyes or

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now we are firing half the Bears management over Cam Meredith? Maybe the Pope should be fired for not canonizing him years ago, sure he ain't dead but come on, it's Cam "fucking saint and savior" Meredith.

I just don't like Sweaty Teddy and wonder if it was him... As for Cam, I don't know if he'll be ready for the opener or healthy for TC. If he misses TC how soon is he up to pace(no pun intended) to play in a game? And no I am certainly not in the Cam was the savior camp...as H Harrelson would say...He Gone.

Pace will draft a WR and bring in undrafted WRs. If the team's WR corp stays healthy Cam will be a big.... WHO?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least we turned the WR corpse into a WR corps. That is all I can ask for. An extra young blood from the draft wouldn't hurt but I won't necessarily expect it either unless you're looking for someone to replace BeLLLLLLLLamy's special teams contribution or lack thereof.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least we turned the WR corpse into a WR corps. That is all I can ask for. An extra young blood from the draft wouldn't hurt but I won't necessarily expect it either unless you're looking for someone to replace BeLLLLLLLLamy's special teams contribution or lack thereof.

goddamn +1

as long as Bellamy and Gentry earn their place so be it. I noticed Fowler a bit here in Denver when Thomas left and other Thomas lost a step, Fowler was a needed presence for a minute. He has exceptional size, not surprised to see them go after another zebra.

Brown is nice competition at the back of roster too. Nothing to worry about for now. We all realize the last 2-3 WR spots are going to be interesting this year. I wouldn't count anybody out, but certainly of what I have seen Fowler as the #4 is my guess. A rookie, and somebody beats out Bellamy...could be Brown or Gentry for their WR skills with Fowler playing ST's while adding more versatility on offense than Bellamy

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet

The #AZCardinals signed pass-rusher Benson Mayowa, most recently of the #Cowboys, to a 1-year deal. He had recently visited them.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Good reason to fire Ted Phillips and Cliff Stein too, who knows if it was their blundering that was responsible for letting CM leave.

Any reason they use to remove Phillips is a good reason. He has ruined us and he knows it. Cant even pick a general manager for a football team without Ernie Acorsi's help. Come on MAN, he is the President of a business and cant pick a GM? WTH?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey, Pat O'Donnell played in high school together.

[video=youtube_share;5DrqKrUtyE4]https://youtu.be/5DrqKrUtyE4[/video]

ac1b2e05b9b1d1c122aac3f986d3ad83c3cdc43443b8dcb884967bbd5f177d34.jpg

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
29m29 minutes ago

As Frisco PD is investigating #Cowboys pass-rusher David Irving for three allegations including assault, the team is researching the issues as it relates to his status on the team.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
51m51 minutes ago

The #Raiders announced they signed CB Daryl Worley, who was released by the #Eagles after an arrest last week.

napo55

Liked Posts:
San Francisco GM Lynch says LB Reuben Foster will be cut if he did, in fact, strike his girlfriend. Less wishy-washy than his previous statements.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is this thread dead at last?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
San Francisco GM Lynch says LB Reuben Foster will be cut if he did, in fact, strike his girlfriend. Less wishy-washy than his previous statements.

Since she's clamming up, the police can't prosecute and he'll play. It's just hollow words that mean nothing

Washington

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
51m51 minutes ago

The #Raiders announced they signed CB Daryl Worley, who was released by the #Eagles after an arrest last week.

Gruden has the Raiders going old school again not caring about players' character. Perhaps Ruben Foster will be next after SF cuts ties with him.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Since she's clamming up, the police can't prosecute and he'll play. It's just hollow words that mean nothing

The DA has said they will prosecute even if she refuses to testify. Apparently there is a lot of other evidence.. Secondly, being found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal prosecution is not a requirement for league or team action.