Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I were Barkley, I'd much rather take 11m/year in Houston than 12m/year in Philly. Houston is an up-and-coming team, while Philly just lost two great players and leaders (Kelce and Cox) and dealt with a bunch of drama at the end of the season. I feel like they're trending down. Also, no income tax in Texas.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If I were Barkley, I'd much rather take 11m/year in Houston than 12m/year in Philly. Houston is an up-and-coming team, while Philly just lost two great players and leaders (Kelce and Cox) and dealt with a bunch of drama at the end of the season. I feel like they're trending down. Also, no income tax in Texas.
Agree, but PHI has one of the best OL in the league, even without Kelce. That said, they aren't a standard rushing type offense.

Reactions: BNB

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The chance to play NY twice a year while making 1million a year more in his home state

dennehy

Liked Posts:
i dont think you understand how interior pressure works with a guy like Reader. Pushing forward in the middle of the dline collapses the outside allowing for your DEs to pick up sacks. the reason his pass rush rating is so high is because he has a very high win rate, really dont care where youre from, he is factually a much better pass rusher than Billings and the question was what is the difference. Thanks!
LOL I played DT in college. Thanks for the lesson, though!

DT pressure also doesn't collapse the outside, it collapses the inside, so the QB isn't able to step up. Just for the next time you attempt to explain something like this.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna go take a shower. When I return I expected to read news that the Bears signed Hunter, the best Center, and the best WR3 on the market.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
LOL I played DT in college. Thanks for the lesson, though!

DT pressure also doesn't collapse the outside, it collapses the inside, so the QB isn't able to step up. Just for the next time you attempt to explain something like this.
figured id give you a walk through since you didnt seem to understand they dont generate sacks themselves very often. where did you play, devry online?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

....ooooooooooooooooooooo.

Relax we had to have master bates for a 5th. Also safety and rb were top priorities since they were the deepest positions in free agency. It all makes perfect sense.